Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
We both got in, and she helped me take off my footwear. She offered to make tea as she usually did.
After we had tea, Kavita helped me change into a pair of my shorts, and a t-shirt.
In a way, I felt relieved for the cast in my hand. I hadn't had to wear those pyjamas all week. The panties were somewhat humiliating, putting me down, but it was inner wear, not visible unless at moments like these, when my wife was helping me change my clothes.
I joined Amir in the hall, as Kavita went towards the kitchen to prepare dinner.
I had an uneasy sense of foreboding through dinner. I wasn't quite comfortable with the way Amir had said "I was not invited to the party."
It sounded like Amir had some sort of 'plan' for tonight, and it wasn't going to be nice.
I sat on the sofa, dreading when the 'party' would begin.
Presently, Amir opened the bottle of wine (for Kavita, I presumed) and poured himself some of the whiskey. Kavita had been cleaning up after dinner.
She came over and asked, "Do you want a drink too, Manu?"
I wanted to say 'Yes', just to be there with them. But I recalled Amir's warning.
I didn't think I would be able to get away with it if I accepted her offer now. I said, "No thanks, Kavi, I think I'll just go to bed."
She said, "Wait a minute, let me go and change into something less cumbersome."
She went towards our bedroom, and closed the door.
I looked at Amir. He grinned in his typical leering manner.
Presently, the bedroom door opened, and Kavita came out into the hall.
I was stunned.
She was wearing a nightie that I could only describe as a 'sex' nightie. It wasn't just a sexy nightie, it was a 'sex' nightie.
The nightie was lavender and black in color, and it was lacy.
It was also translucent. Even though her skin color was matched to some extent with the lavender color of the nightie, I could clearly make out her nipples.
The nightie ended about 1/4 the way down her thighs from where they started.
I had bought this nightie for her, and she had worn it only when she wanted to have sex.
She came and sat down on the double-seater sofa.
I was frozen to the spot. I couldn't leave to bed, leaving her with Amir dressed like this.
Kavita turned to me smiling sweetly, and said, "Go ahead and go to bed, Manu. I'll join you after a drink."
I slowly got up, my heart was racing. My knees were wobbly.
I slowly made my way towards the bedroom. As I got to the doorway, I turned and took one last look at Kavita.
Amir had moved in beside her, and he was massaging her shoulders. He briefly gave me a cold, nasty took.
Did she see his cold look in my direction? I couldn't tell.
I moved into the bedroom, and lay down in bed.
I was wide awake. I couldn't go to sleep.
I heard the sound of tinkling glasses, rustling plastic and munching sounds. They must have found some accompaniments to go with the drinks.
After a while,I heard the sound of the TV, which, while not loud, was loud enough to mask their voices out.
I strained my ears harder, and got up from the bed, and walked towards the door again.
As I got closer to the door, I heard a moan from Kavita, followed by a giggle from her.
I was about to go back through the doorway, when I heard a footfall.
Amir momentarily stood in front of me. I jumped immediately, upon seeing his imposing form.
He grinned, and closed the door of our bedroom, and latched it from the outside.
My eyes were white with terror. I knew now for SURE, what was going to happen in our hall tonight.
I stood against the door, and listened.
And presently, I started hearing Kavita's moans.
Her moans, while not as loud as when I had overheard her from the hall door the first two times, they were still loud enough for me to hear clearly.
"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!Aaaaaaahhh!!! Aaaaaaahhh!!! Slowly please Amir!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!! God, I love this, Aaaaahhhh!! Don't stop, Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:56 PM