Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 19 Pt. 3

The next day went largely as per the routine of the previous day. Unlike the previous day, Amir didn't come to 'help' dress me up: I guess he had ran out of reason to pretend to help me, since I had 'apologized' for swinging the iron rod at his head.
In a way, I felt grateful to Kavita. Her suggestion had saved me further embarrassment, torture at the hands of Amir, in the morning.
Tomorrow would be the weekend, and I didn't have to go to work this Saturday. Not that there was anything to look forward to, for Saturday. Kavita would probably go out with Amir, again.
A sobering thought occurred to me: since I had gotten through this week without any further altercation with Amir (after the incident on Monday), perhaps Kavita might take me with them if they went out the next day.
It was a hopeful thought.
I called up Kavita in the afternoon. I just wanted to make small talk with her. I didn't want to bring up difficult topics on phone, so I made some small talk until she hung up.
The ride home was different. Amir took us down a different path today. I soon started realizing where he was headed.
It appeared to be the path to that Mughlai restaurant.
It was.
I gulped as he parked his motorcycle in front of the restaurant.
He then spoke to me, "Go get my dinner, pussy boy."
I gulped.
I hadn't set foot in this restaurant since the fiasco last time, with the restaurant manager.
Since then, both Kavita and Amir had been there multiple times. While it embarrassed me each time they had been there, it saved me some face, that I hadn't had to meet that obnoxious manager/supervisor again.
Now, I would have to.
There wasn't much point in pleading with Amir. He wasn't the reasonable type anyway. I walked up to the restaurant doors, and stepped in.
The supervisor/manager was on his phone again. He gestured to me his watch and indicated that he would take 1 minute.
It seemed to be a pleasant improvement from last time.
He did hang up in one minute, and scanned me and asked, "What happened to your hand Sir? Manu Sharma right?"
I nodded. He didn't sound as obnoxious now.
I told him, "I fell down and hurt it. I should be OK in a couple of weeks."
He expressed concern, and then introduced himself as Mr Mahmood Hussein.
He then quickly got the food package and bill settled.
I was mildly relieved. I had expected the supervisor/manager to needle me again, like he had done the last time: especially since Kavita and Amir had been there multiple times, since then.
I quickly hurried out, and got onto Amir's motorcycle.
After driving us close to home, Amir stopped in front of a liquor store.
He asked me to wait, and went and bought a couple of bottles of liquor and a bottle of soda. He handed the bag containing the bottles to me, and got on to the motorcycle and resumed driving.
Presently, he pulled into the parking area of our apartment building.
I was in a way pleasantly surprised. He didn't make me get down and walk home. The previous 3 days, he had done that, and started fucking my wife Kavita before I had got home.
As I alighted from the motorcycle, he beckoned to me and said, "Pussy boy, your pretty wife and I are having a drinking party tonight; You're not invited to the party, get it? Have your dinner and go to bed."
I nodded.
I had never been into "drinking parties" anyway. It surprised me though, because while I knew Kavita to drink on occasion, I didn't consider her a "party drinker". This seemed to be just a party of 2 at home, in any case.
We got upstairs together: Amir had taken the bag containing the liquor bottles from me, leaving me to carry his food from that Mughlai restaurant.
When we got to the door, Amir rang the bell, and Kavita opened the door for us. She was still wearing the conservative red saree she had wore in the morning. I had hardly noticed it, then.
He held up the bag containing the liquor bottles and grinned at her, saying, "Party tonight!"
She said, "Great!", and kissed him in front of me, standing in the doorway.
She then beamed at me, and kissed me as well.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:55 PM