Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She took her hand off me and said, "Uff, this is frustrating, Manu! He had dropped you at work and picked you up again! He had taken me to the gym, thanks to which I am feeling much more better now, physically. Am I not allowed to thank him? Did YOU thank him for dropping you at work and picking you back?"
I felt put-down. I was needing a ride to work and back, BECAUSE of him. And she wanted me to thank him for the ride? Each day?
I felt hurt. It didn't feel like she loved me, the way she responded to this question.
Out of spite, bubbling with frustration, I added, "I also saw where under your skirt he put his hands, Kavi."
She sat up in bed. Her face was red.
"Do you want me to go and sleep in the hall, Manu?"
I was terrified. I didn't want a recurrence of last Saturday.
I hastily muttered, "No, Kavi, am sorry."
She turned and looked at our bedroom door. It was open.
She got up, went and closed the bedroom door.
She came back to bed, lay beside me and said, "Manu, I had just given you something I thought you appreciated. I was feeling a little horny. If you're going to blame me for that, then you didn't really appreciate what I gave you last night. If that's how you feel about what I gave you, say so, Manu. I won't do it again."
I looked into her eyes entreatingly. I didn't want her to withdraw those crumbs that helped me still connect with her.
"Am sorry, Kavi. I won't ask you questions like this again."
I then started saying, "Kavi, last night, I really did enj..." when she leaned over, and kissed me on my lips.
She then whispered in my ear, "I know you enjoyed it, darling. Let's sleep, now?"
I lay back in bed, confused.
Why was she playing hot-and-cold with me? Why was she blackmailing me like this?
I should keep quiet about Amir groping her, if I wanted a head job like last night, was it?
Then again, what else was I to do? The alternative was to completely lose her to Amir.
She was effectively telling me to be satisfied with my crumbs, and not complain about what Amir did to her.
I felt immensely weak, and I just lay back and let sleep overcome me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:52 PM