Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I shivered. It had been a while.
I hadn't 'shaved' my underarms like he had been telling me to, since the previous week.
I muttered weakly, "Can't it wait, Amir? My arm is in a cast..."
He waved his hand and said, "Did you obtain my permission until now, to not shave, pussy boy?"
I held my right hand out, prepared for him to try to slap me.
He grinned, and twisted my hand behind my back like twisting a branch of a shrub.
He then whispered into my ears with cold menace, "Don't get your hopes up, pussy boy. Your pretty wife's now MINE. Didn't I teach you on Tuesday?"
I tried to nod, to the extent I could: my right arm was in pain.
Presently, I felt my knees buckle as he made me get down in a kneeling position.
I knew what he was going to do next: I shut my eyes as I felt a weight descend on my head.
I was ready for him to start pressing my head down, when the bell rang.
He looked at the door, then quickly lifted me to a standing position. He whispered in a terrifying, icy voice, "Saved by your pretty wife, again, P.B. We'll fix that tomorrow, won't we?"
He strode towards the door and unlatched it.
Kavita came in, and asked, "Uff, why did you guys latch the door?"
Amir turned to me and said, "Manu did it, Kavi. I don't know why he did it."
It was a lie. But I couldn't confront his lie without proof. I kept quiet.
Kavita looked at me and said, "Uff, Manu, haven't you changed?"
I muttered feebly, "I was waiting for you, Kavi."
She turned to Amir and spoke in a cross voice, hands on her hips, "You could have helped him, Prem!"
He told her, "Sorry, Kavi, he didn't ask for help."
She shook her head in an irritated manner, and led me to our bedroom.
It was in a way encouraging, to see Kavita not be rolled over by Amir, the way he was rolling over me.
I couldn't get the confidence to take him on, but it was an encouraging thought that she wasn't quite conniving with him, in humiliating me.
Kavita presently helped me change into a t-shirt and a pair of my shorts, and then went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.
The rest of the evening was largely uneventful. I mulled over Amir's aggressive behavior in that time.
Clearly he was trying to push me around unreasonably. But to what end?
Further, his aggression was of greater intensity when Kavita wasn't around.
He had ALREADY 'broken' me, physically and mentally: what more was he trying to do, achieve?
I simply couldn't see rhyme or reason. I started concluding that he was doing it out of pure sadism.
There was one saving grace, though: the fact that his behavior was different in Kavita's presence. For some reason, he wasn't as blatantly abusive with me, in her presence.
It was when we retired for bed finally, that I recalled there were other things I had wanted to discuss with Kavita: Amir's blatant groping of her ass last night, and the disturbing conversation she had had with Amir, over cooking non-veg food.
I waited for Kavita to join me in bed: she had gone to the bathroom.
Presently, she joined me in bed, wearing a full body length orange nightie.
She snuggled up beside me, put her arm around me, and closed her eyes.
She seemed to be sleepy.
I prodded her.
"Kavi?"
She responded sleepily, "Mmmm Manu?"
"Can we talk?"
"Sure, Manu, but hope it doesn't take too long. I have to wake up to go to the gym, remember?"
I gulped. I was going to have to pick a topic from the two I had meant to discuss.
I decided to pick the more blatant one: Amir's groping of her ass. The other topic was just talk, and we could discuss it later, too.
"Kavi, last night, when Prem got back home..."
"Yeah, what about it, Manu?"
"You kissed him when you opened the door for him. I saw it."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:52 PM