Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 19 Pt. 2

The work day was largely uneventful. I called up Kavita in the daytime, after lunch. She seemed pensive, distant. Still, I felt nice for having called her and talked to her.
I got out from work at 5:40, as I had done the last two days.
As with the last two days, Amir dropped me a few blocks from home. He dropped me near the flower-sellers' cart today.
I walked home by myself, dreading, yet knowing, what I was likely to face, at home.
There was nobody in the hall, when I got home. I couldn't hear any tell-tale moaning, but it was clear Amir was there: I had seen his motorcycle downstairs.
I then heard a moan from Kavita, coming from the direction of Amir's room. And then there was silence.
After a few minutes, Kavita came out of Amir's room, dressed in her red churidar.
My heart sunk. Nothing had really changed. This was just becoming a regular affair. A daily occurrence, for the last 3 days.
Amir had fucked my wife Kavita every evening, this week. Including it seemed like, yesterday, when Kavita had given me head after he had left. And disgustingly, dripped what appeared to be his semen onto my face, into my mouth.
There was nothing I could do. He had devised a mechanism to have sex with her, despite the encumbrance of having to pick me up after work, each day.
Worse, this way, he was now rubbing it into my nose every day.
Maybe he had already been fucking her daily, and I hadn't arrived at the right time, to catch them red-handed, each day.
I rang the bell. I couldn't be standing here forever.
Kavita opened the door for me. Amir had come and seated himself on the sofa, by then.
I handed her the flowers I'd gotten her, as I had been doing. She beamed at me, and kissed me.
I stood quietly, as she then started helping me get my footwear off.
I mulled over one thing that struck me: about a day back, she had kissed Amir when he came home from his date with his colleague. And Amir had groped her ass brazenly, then.
Now, I had just stood limp, while she kissed me.
Why wasn't I able to grope her like he did?
She was MY wife.
Was I such a wimp? Unable to 'grope' my own wife, just because this bully was around?
Kavita presently stood up, and asked if I wanted tea.
I gratefully agreed: I was by now, willing to accept ANY crumbs from her, that indicated she still cared for me.
She had served me more than crumbs last night, in bed: she had given me head, for the first time in our marriage.
It still felt like crumbs, because of the overall context: after all, she had nonchalantly given Amir head, a week before that. That too, right after he had returned from a 'date' with his colleague.
Presently, Kavita returned with a tray and 3 cups of tea.
I asked her, "Aren't you having tea, Kavi?"
She smiled sweetly and said, "No, Manu, I have to go to a shop."
I offered, "I can do it, Kavi. Why don't you also have tea?"
She leaned over and kissed me again, and said,
"That's sweet of you Manu. But this is a women's thing, and I'd rather not send you to get it. I'll be back in 10 minutes."
She went to our bedroom, and presently came out with her handbag. She waved bye-bye to both of us, and left.
The mood became tense as soon as she had stepped out, and closed the door.
Amir got up, and walked to the door. He checked through the eyehole, then latched the door.
This was looking scary. I could try to defend myself if one arm weren't in a cast.
And mentally, I felt defeated: he had just fucked my wife, yet again.
Amir strode across and stood over me.
He leered at me and asked, "Bet you felt good about your pretty wife's kisses, pussy boy."
I went red.
I had felt good about her kisses. But when he taunted me in this leering manner, given the fact that he had been fucking her a short while earlier, they now felt like the crumbs they were.
He then tapped me on my head and asked, "When did you last shave, pussy boy?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:51 PM