Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Amir then helped me wear my vest, shirt and pants. I detected a pattern to his behavior, as he dressed me up.
So he made ME wear the panties by myself yesterday, and helped me dress up otherwise.
Today, he helped me wear the panties, after seeing that Kavita was watching us.
A startling realization came to me.
He was afraid of being seen by Kavita, bullying me.
At least, bullying me beyond the 'reasonable'.
To an extent, it even matched up with what Kavita had told me.
Other than yesterday, she said she hadn't heard or seen anything about Amir's blatant bullying.
Could she have been telling the truth?
If so, what should I do?
Should I try to 'trap' Amir into revealing his true colors, in front of Kavita without his knowledge?
Was she really unaware? I couldn't help having a nagging doubt, that this was a put-on by the two of them.
With my confused thoughts, I moodily had breakfast quietly, and left for work with Amir.
As before, the ride to work was uneventful.
After I got off the motorcycle, Amir beckoned me close by.
I was fairly sure he wouldn't slap me in front of others. I went close, with some degree of confidence.
He whispered, "Your pretty wife saved you today, but she still has a great ass, pussy boy. She has such a fleshy ass. Did you get a good view of her ass from where you stood, last night?"
I hung my head down and stayed silent. He whispered, "Answer me, P.B."
I answered with shame, "Yes, Amir."
"Good. Keep watching her ass, P.B. You're going to be watching her ass, a lot more. Did you watch her ass today morning as well?"
I went red with shame.
He was referring to the pants she wore to workout, in the morning.
Her workout pants had been tight. They weren't ridiculously tight, like the clothes she had worn with him to the movies, the previous Saturday. Still, I had by then decided to not fight this battle over what Kavita was wearing, as long as it didn't get worse than last Saturday.
It hadn't gotten any worse, but Amir's taunting me was MAKING it seem worse.
"That's enough thinking about her ass, pussy boy. Go and work now. You need to be making enough money to support her babies."
He grinned in his evil manner, and drove off.
I grinned to myself, after he had left. He evidently had no idea that Kavita was on birth control pills.
That suggestive taunt from him about "supporting Kavita's babies" was enough to put a spring in my stride. Kavita was CERTAINLY not in cahoots with him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:50 PM