Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
It was a bit of a sweaty kiss. She had had a good workout, evidently.
Still, it made me feel better that she kissed me in front of Amir.
I walked up to him, and held out the tray for him to take his coffee. He was scowling, pretty openly.
I felt a shiver down my spine. Why was he scowling? Did Kavita not see it?
This was unnecessary hostility from him. I was trying, as Kavita had said, to be proactive in avoiding confrontations with him.
And he seemed to be getting upset at me, even if I did nothing wrong.
After our coffee, we broke up for our baths. We had a little more time to spare today.
Kavita put together our change clothes, and set mine out on the bed. She then led the way into the bathroom, taking me by my hand. I noticed as we went towards the bathroom, that our bedroom door was open.
It had probably been open yesterday as well. When we had stepped out of the bathroom after our baths, Amir had stepped in and offered to help dress me up.
Under that pretext, he had proceeded to slap me around, yet again.
I wanted to close the door. But we were already in the bathroom.
I waited as Kavita hung up her fresh clothes, and then helped me undress.
She kissed me on my cheeks, as she undressed me.
I wasn't feeling much better, after her kisses. I was still in terror over yesterday's incident happening again. I didn't REALLY trust the bully Amir, at his word.
We had our bath. My limp penis didn't flutter, despite Kavita's soaping my balls. I was still spent from last evening. She smiled at me sweetly, after soaping my balls, and kissed me again.
I had one hand free, I could have soaped my balls myself. She didn't HATE me. She didn't even despise me. And she DID care for me.
But I couldn't be sure, that she still loved me.
A part of me knew that she was slipping away, that I was gradually losing her to Amir. Not merely in bed.
Presently, we finished our baths. She took the plastic cover out from over my cast, and proceeded to dress herself up. She put on a bright red churidar dress today, and wrapped her hair in a towel. We then got out of the bathroom together, after she had wrapped a towel around my waist.
She walked ahead, and I walked behind her. As I got into the bedroom, I jumped.
Amir the bully was there in our bedroom. He had finished his bath, and had dressed up.
He spoke to her, "You go ahead, Kavi. I'll take care of Manu."
I didn't need HIS help!!!
I didn't WANT his help!!!
I wanted to scream. But Kavita had already nodded to him, and walked off towards the kitchen.
Presently, Amir strode over and stood in front of me.
I stood there, trembling. I had covered my face to the extent I could, with my right hand.
He stood there, and glared. He started rolling the sleeves of his shirt back aggressively.
I started panicking. I recalled my conversation with Kavita over this yesterday.
She had told me, "You shouldn't have swung the iron rod at Prem's head!"
Maybe if I apologized for that, he would not hit me now?
I yelled out, loud enough for Kavita to hear, "Prem, I am sorry about swinging the iron rod at your head on Monday. I could have caused you great harm."
There was a footfall at the door of our bedroom, and Kavita was standing there now.
Amir had heard the footfall too, he turned to see her.
Kavita was beaming at me.
Amir was wearing a smirk on his face: a derisive smirk.
Kavita stood there watching us, beaming at me.
Amir then slowly picked up the pair of panties that Kavita had set out for me, and bent down to hold them out by my ankles.
I slipped my ankles into the panties, and he proceeded to pull them up.
Presently, Kavita turned and walked away. In a moment, I heard her footfall, as Amir turned too, to see she had gone.
He stood up without lifting the panties all the way up to my waist. He whispered by my ear with cold menace, "Saved by your pretty wife, eh, pussy boy?"
The panties he had started putting on me rested at my thigh level. With some difficulty, I lifted them all the way until they covered my genitals.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:49 PM