Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 19 Pt. 1

I woke up the next morning once again, to an empty bedroom and bright sunshine.
So Kavita and Amir had gone out to the gym again.
This was going to be a regular feature of our mornings from then on, it looked like.
I got up, stirred and brushed my teeth and freshened up.
I walked across to Amir's bedroom. Indeed, it was empty.
I picked up the newspapers, and started reading them. My mind wasn't on the newspapers.
My mind was on the events of last night: the session in bed with Kavita, and the scene I had witnessed between her and Amir the previous night, and the conversation I had overheard.
I pottered around idly, trying to think of a way to ask Kavita about Amir's brazen groping of her ass.
By then, it was quite clear that she KNEW I knew about her relationship with Amir.
There was no longer any secret about it.
She was sleeping with him; I knew it, and she knew I knew it.
I was unable to stop her, I knew it, and she knew I knew it.
This far, was difficult to digest, but I could let pass, in the bigger picture. Amir wasn't going to be here forever, and once he left, I could reclaim my life with her, as it used to be.
Even his blatant groping of her ass, while it was a punch in my belly, I could let it pass for the same reasons I was letting her affair with him pass.
As long as she kept it somewhat discreet, I could perhaps, live with it until Amir moved out.
We had discussed on throwing him out, if he continued to behave physically aggressively with me.
Since then, he had slapped me without provocation, yesterday: despite my left arm being in a cast.
I badly wanted to get rid of my cast. It was such an encumbrance, on top of what was already happening.
Granted, it kept Amir from coming home after work, much ahead of me.
But it wasn't really helping, in the sense he was still finding a way to spend time with Kavita, alone. And take her, in bed.
And there was the other half of the interaction she had had with Amir the previous night: the asexual part, which was far more worrying than the sexual part.
If she REALLY started learning to cook non-veg food, it would mean she was really planning on leaving me, for him.
Why did I still want her? Why shouldn't I cut my losses and get out?
It would be the ultimate defeat at the hands of Amir, if I tried to cut my losses and get out. I HAD to not lose her to him, permanently. That wound would be impossible to heal, I couldn't let that happen.
The thought was defeating, but it was the better of available evils: to retain her for myself, even though Amir had been using her thoroughly, and rubbing it into my face mercilessly. Rather than, losing her to him, for good.
I moodily reflected on the mess I was in. There were no easy answers to any of the problems.
I sighed. It was nearly time for them to be back.
I went to the kitchen, and started preparing coffee.
Maybe if I continued helping her with domestic work, she would appreciate me better.
It wasn't like Amir was helping her much, anyway. What DID she see in him?
The milk started boiling, and presently, I poured out the coffee into 3 cups.
I set them out on a tray, and carried it to the dining table.
Right then, the bell rang.
I was about to move towards the door, when the door opened.
She had a key, of course. She had locked the house on the way out.
She was wearing tight pants and a tank top, like the previous day. The pants were pale white, and the tank top was black in color.
Her clothing wasn't particularly outrageous, but it was a little more bold, compared to yesterday.
Her tank top of yesterday fully covered her midriff. The tank top she wore today, ended an inch above where her pants rested on her hips.
She smiled at me and said, "Good morning, Manu!"
I wished her back. I tried to ignore Amir. He had ignored me last evening, when wishing Kavita "Good Night."
She smiled sweetly as I picked up the coffee tray and walked towards them.
"Aww, you're such a sweetheart, Manu!", she said as she leaned over and kissed me on my cheek.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:48 PM