Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I got up. I wanted to give him a cold look as I had done on Monday, when he had presented me with a bouquet as a false gesture of apology. I started walking towards our bedroom, when I remembered in time, my purpose for being there.
I didn't want to give them time alone.
I waited, as Kavita walked back towards the sofa. She turned and asked Amir, "Are you hungry, Prem?"
He smiled and said, "No, Kavi, I had a heavy dinner."
She smiled wryly and said, "Hotel food."
He replied, "Yeah, not as good as yours, obviously. But you asked if I was hungry, not if I had a good dinner."
She walked up to him again, and stroked his hair, and said, "You need to eat home food more often, big man."
He grinned at her and said, "Yeah, but you don't cook non-veg, Kavi."
She now stroked his chest and said, "You can go out for your non-veg food, and come home to me for your home food, you know."
Amir grinned at her and said, "Maybe I should do that more often. Maybe you could learn to cook non-veg food, too, Kavi."
She responded, "Maybe I will. I will think about that."
She stroked his chest one more time, and then they finally broke off from this cozy scene.
Amir now walked towards his bedroom, turned towards Kavita and said, "Good night, Kavi."
She wished him, "Good night, Prem."
He went into his bedroom. He didn't wish ME good night: as though I wasn't even there.
I felt like a 3rd wheel, a fly on the wall.
I had been treated like a 3rd wheel, like a fly on the wall. By both of them.
Kavita now came up to me, put her arm around me, and took me to bed.
She fell asleep quickly. I lay in bed contemplating what I had just seen, heard.
I had meant to confront Kavita over her lip-lock with Amir, his brazen groping of her ass in front of me.
Now, that was the last thing on my mind. He had been using her, and I knew it, and she knew I knew it. It didn't make things any worse, Amir's brazen ass-groping in front of my eyes. Her conversation with Amir had shaken me up much more.
I had NEVER heard her suggest any inclination to try or cook non-veg food before.
I had always thought she was a 'modern'  in the sense of food: she didn't mind others consuming non-veg food, and wouldn't moralize to others, but she herself, wouldn't try non-veg food herself.
In our years in USA, she always avoided non-veg food. I had seen nothing in her that suggested she would be willing to try and experiment on that dimension.
Why would she do that, now?
Was she preparing to leave me for Amir?
There would be no other reason for her to start trying non-veg cooking, now that she was married to ME.
It was at some level more disturbing than even her adultery.
I could at some level excuse her adultery, much as it made me ashamed: It couldn't last forever.
But if she was now beginning to contemplate leaving me for Amir...
I needed to talk to her. Tomorrow night. EVERYTHING that happened tonight after Amir came home, would get discussed then. DEFINITELY.

CHAPTER 18 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:46 PM