Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I thought she may have been rubbing her infidelity in my nose, in my face, in my mouth: if my taste buds had told me the truth.
Now, with her tender kiss, I wasn't so sure. Had I been imagining the taste of semen from the stuff that had oozed out of her pussy?
She now put the support of my cast back around my neck, and helped me sit up. She pulled my panties back over my genitals, and helped me out of my pants, into a pair of shorts.
She then led the way towards the hall. My eyes followed her attractive form, in her seductive clothes. Her legs. Those legs.
I got up, and followed her to the hall.
She quickly heated up the food, and I sat for dinner 5 minutes later.
I asked her to join me. She smiled and kissed me again, and then set out a plate for herself and joined me.
I queried her as we had dinner, "Where's Prem, Kavi?"
She answered with an air of nonchalance, "His usual Wednesday date, I believe."
So she considered it OK to sleep with him KNOWING he was sleeping with someone else as well?
What kind of hold did Amir have over her?
If that's how she felt about him, why would she stick around with me? Was she considering me a "2nd class" man, a man with whom she would consider sleeping with when her "1st choice" man wasn't available?
She had had sex with him more times on this 'sharing' basis' with his colleague, than she had, with me, since his arrival.
And today, it appeared like she had thrust her pussy in my face, right after Amir had fucked her.
Was that the kind of man she thought I was? The kind of man in who's face she could stick in her infidelity so brazenly?
We finished up dinner presently, and I helped her put things away.
We were about to go to bed, when her cellphone rang.
She picked it up and said, "Hello Prem?"
It was Amir.
She continued, "OK, I'll let you in."
I didn't want to go to sleep now.
I wanted to stay up, and make sure she doesn't give him head again. Or worse.
She switched on the TV and sat on the double-seater sofa.
I sat down beside her.
I said, "Thanks Kavi."
I was referring to her giving me head earlier.
She continued watching the TV distractedly, and said, "No problem."
No problem? So didn't she enjoy giving me head?
Did she do it out of pity for me?
And what about HER sticking in her pussy dripping with what looked like semen, in my face, over my mouth?
I didn't know how to ask her that, but couldn't, as presently, the door-bell rang.
Kavita quickly got up, and went to the door.
It was Amir.
He grinned at her and said, "Mmmm...looking HOT, Kavi."
She beamed at him, and tilted her face upwards, as he bent downwards to receive her kiss.
It was another of her passionate lip-locks.
Amir now started kissing her with passion, too. He now put his hands under her mini-skirt, over her ass.
At this, Kavita stood on the tips of her toes, and put her arms around his neck. He tilted his arms so her mini-skirt rode up, and I could see her ass-cheeks being held by him, in his palms.
I was in shock, at this brazen display. Before I could say anything, Amir stopped kissing her abruptly, and equally abruptly took his hands off her ass. He then looked over her shoulders at me and said,
"Ooops, sorry, Manu, I didn't see you, I thought you'd be asleep."
I didn't have a thing to say. My face was red.
This guy had some nerve. He had just kissed my wife, and groped her bare ass under her mini-skirt, in front of me. And now he was pretending to be sorry, to have done it in front of me?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:46 PM