Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 18 Pt. 3

I woke up to a pitch dark bedroom.
I woke up to a rumbling tummy.
I brought my right arm to my eye level. Kavita had helped me wear my wristwatch on my right arm, because of the cast on my left arm.
It was 10:15 PM.
I had arrived home at around 15 past 6 PM.
After Kavita had brought me off with her mouth and had her own climax, I had gone to sleep, after she had fallen asleep.
I had slept for well over 3 hours. With my wife's pussy resting on my lips.
I felt a wave of shame pass over me.
I had done oral sex to her several times before.
But I had never slept with her pussy on my mouth.
I could still smell the fumes from her earlier arousal.
She was apparently still asleep.
After having given me head for the first time.
I smiled as I reflected on her finally giving me head.
It had been a long wait, but it felt like it had been worth it.
I also realized with some shame, something that I should have realized much earlier: that she was no newcomer to giving head.
She had given Amir head at least once, since his arrival. The previous Wednesday, when she had opened the door for him, in the cropped blouse.
I felt myself gag, as I digested the fact that her same sweet mouth, that had given me head a couple of hours back, had given Amir Ali head, a week back.
His dick had been in the same mouth where my dick had been, a little while earlier.
I tried to suppress the gagging feeling. It only got worse.
I recalled my earlier realization, that Amir's semen must have been swimming around in my stomach.
By now, I had probably digested it. It was in my blood. What a repulsive, nauseating thought.
I had to get my mind off these thoughts. Maybe I was just hungry. We hadn't had dinner.
I reached out, and prodded Kavita's shoulder with my right hand.
She woke up with a stir.
She moaned sleepily and said, "Mmmmm....that was a nice nap."
I spoke, my words coming out in a muffled manner, "It's 10:15, Kavi. Aren't you hungry?"
She said, "Yeah, I think I'm hungry. Let's go eat."
I asked, "Don't you have to cook, Kavi?"
She replied, "No, I cooked before you came, Manu."
Wow.
So she had made an elaborate preparation for this session.
I couldn't believe that she could do all this preparation, and still have been fucked by Amir just before I got home.
But then again, I had tasted the stuff that had dripped out of her pussy.
I wasn't sure, either way, now.
Meanwhile, her pussy was still over my mouth, and she was still lying down.
Presently, she sat upright on the bed, with her knees folded. She started doing her hair with her hands. This increased the pressure on my face, my mouth.
I prodded her again.
"Kavi, can you get off my face, please?"
She said abruptly, "Oh, sorry!"
She then stopped doing her hair, and took her left leg over my chest, and finally lifting her other leg off the bed.
She quickly tied her hair, turned to face me. She bent down, and kissed me.
It was a tender kiss. It was the kind of kiss she had given Amir twice in front of me, earlier this week.
I hadn't expected her to do that.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:45 PM