Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Her pussy was shaven. She hadn't shaved it in the morning, when we had had our bath.
So she had shaven it in the daytime.
Did she do it for me?
As I gazed at her slowly approaching pussy, I started smelling the familiar smell of her aroused genitals.
She was aroused, too. Clearly.
I could see droplets of whitish liquid begin to accumulate, about to drip out of her pussy.
That was a bit unusual. I had seen her pussy wet, soaking wet, dripping wet, before.
But her fluid didn't quite accumulate and drip in this manner.
A couple of droplets now trickled out of her pussy, and fell.
I opened my mouth instinctively.
As soon as it fell into my mouth, a nameless fear shot through me.
The taste was familiar. But not in the sense I had thought it would be familiar.
I had tasted Kavita's juices before.
And I had tasted my own juices many times, especially when I used to masturbate for relief, before marriage.
The taste of the droplets that had just fallen in my mouth reminded me more of my own spunk, than Kavita's juices.
My eyes opened wide with horror as Kavita's pussy descended on my mouth.
The smell was strong. It was an incredibly erotic smell. I knew what it meant if my recognition of the taste of those droplets was on the mark. And yet, her smell turned me on even more. My penis started throbbing in Kavita's mouth, and started scbanging against a hard surface, probably her teeth more often.
Kavita's pussy now rested on my mouth, as she continued to kneel in this posture, and give me head. The position was making it harder for me to breathe through my nose.
I couldn't help opening my mouth to breathe. And each time I took in a breath through my mouth, Kavita's pussy trickled a few more droplets into my mouth.
Each time a few more droplets made their way into my mouth, my recognition of the taste became affirmed even more.
My penis started throbbing uncontrollably. I felt my load shoot.
I was trying to catch my breath, as I usually did right after my climax. I was breathing more through my mouth, again. As I continued to try catch my breath, I noticed that I could still feel the sensation of Kavita's tongue and mouth over my now deflating penis.
Had she taken my load in her mouth?
She apparently had.
And right then, her thighs tightened and her pelvis started quivering like I had seen when she was having her climax.
As she did, more liquid oozed out of her pussy, onto my lips, and into my mouth.
Presently, her thighs stopped quivering. After a few silent moments, she exhaled a deep breath as she said, "Wow!"
I had mixed feelings.
I wanted to thank her, for the first time she had ever given me head.
For restoring my self-confidence, to some extent.
And yet, I also felt uneasy about the other half of what had just happened.
Kavita's pussy had been oozing into my mouth, stuff that looked like semen, tasted like semen.
If it was semen, it could only have belonged to one man: the man who had dropped me off a few blocks away from home, and then driven off.
I could not believe it.
Amir had dashed off in a hurry. Apparently, on a 'date' with his colleague.
But apparently, that hadn't stopped him from taking my wife Kavita in the short time before he had left.
Could this be true? Or was I imagining things?
Kavita now spoke in a exhausted sounding voice, "Manu?"
I couldn't speak, as her pussy was still resting on my mouth.
I made a sound to the extent I could, "Mmmm hmmm?"
"I hope it was good for you."
I nodded. As I did, she wiggled her ass moving her pussy left and right, and giggled, "You naughty boy! Am done already, don't do it AGAIN!"
Apparently she had felt my nodding. I had rubbed her clit trying to nod.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:44 PM