Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I couldn't lie down on my side, from there, though I wanted to, because of my left hand being in the cast.
She sensed this, and turned sideways to face me.
She unbuttoned the last couple of buttons on my shirt, and took it off my shoulders.
She started massaging my shoulders.
Subconsciously, I was reminded of the Thursday from a couple of weeks back. The day before 'Black' Friday, the day I had caught her cheating on me, for the first time.
She had massaged my shoulders, then, too. When Amir had gone out. Like he had done today.
Was she making out with me to send a gesture to Amir?
It didn't matter. It was a gesture to ME as well.
It indicated that regardless of how much Amir had humiliated me, how much he had SHOWN her that I was a wimp, she still not only loved me, but also desired me at some level.
She now started tracing her fingers down my chest, circling my nipples, and down to my crotch.
My penis has started forming a mound, which was stretching against the tight panties they were clothed in.
I was embarrassed at some level.
In a minute or two, my lovely wife was going to open my trousers, and find my penis pushing against a pair of black panties.
Panties her 'boyfriend' Amir had effectively 'put me in'.
It didn't matter. It was shameful, but she OBVIOUSLY didn't mind it. So I didn't need to care either.
My penis was stretching even more, against the panties.
As I had expected, Kavita sat up on the bed, her legs still stretched out on the bed, and started undoing my trousers.
She looked at me with a naughty smile, and pushed my trousers down.
She then pulled my panties down, revealing my modest sized, yet aroused penis.
I wasn't as big as Amir, I knew. But it didn't matter: She wanted me. NOW. There was no denying that.
She grinned and licked her lips.
She bent down and kissed my lips, and then licked her lips again.
My heart started thumping.
Did that mean what I thought she meant?
She turned to face my groin again, and bent down.
And then, I felt a sensation on my penis, that I had never felt in my life, until then.
I felt wetness around my penis. I felt the friction of motion, as I had felt when Kavita had ridden me on occasion. But this was a more slippery kind of friction. The feeling was interspersed with an occasional sharp touch (from her teeth, I guessed), and a more frequent soft sliding wiggling motion along my penis.
This was what it felt like. I had never experienced it before in my life.
In our 4 years of married life, Kavita had never done it to me, before. Until then.
I could only see the back of her head bobbing up and down. I tried to prop myself up with my right hand. I wanted to look at her face. My ego already had received an enormous boost, but I wanted to SEE her expression doing it.
She presently stopped doing it, and looked at me and shook her head, and pressed me down.
Evidently, she didn't want me to see her doing it.
She presently resumed.
I tried to lift up my head to see, again.
Kavita seemed to sense my movement.
She wiggled the forefinger of her right hand as though to chide me.
Then, when I least expected it, she put her right hand to my neck, and took off the support of my cast.
Moving my left arm and its cast to my side, she swiftly moved her knees under my shoulders, continuing to kneel.
I could no longer see her bobbing head.I was now looking at her ass, under her mini-skirt. She was naked under her mini-skirt. It was about a foot and a half above my face, as she kneeled with her knees just under my shoulders, and continued to give me head.
As I continued to grapple with the erotic feelings triggered by Kavita's actions on my penis, she wiggled her knees sideways, to part her thighs.
She then started lowering herself very slowly, towards my face.
I looked up, and saw her pussy approaching my face, closer and closer, to my mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:44 PM