Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 18 Pt. 2

I hurriedly packed up and got to the building entrance at 5:30.
Amir was waiting there, smirking.
I quietly got on his motorcycle, and he started driving.
He stopped a couple of blocks earlier than he had the previous day.
As with the previous day, he told me to get flowers for Kavita.
I nodded.
He added, "Also get eggs. Your pretty wife is also having eggs with her breakfast."
I had noticed it earlier this morning, though I hadn't paid much attention to it.
I guessed she had started having eggs as she was going to be exercising regularly.
I nodded again, and presently, he drove off.
I walked up to a grocery store, and bought a fresh batch of eggs.
I then walked a couple of blocks to where the flower-seller usually would be.
She had stepped away, I waited a few minutes before I got the flowers and walked back home.
I had just turned the block leading to our apartment complex, when I noticed what I could now recognize as Amir's motorcycle, pulling out of the compound of our apartment complex, and driving away in the other direction.
From this distance, I could make out that he had changed before driving away.
He was wearing one of his sleeveless t-shirts.
So he had had plans to go out after dropping me home tonight?
Was that REALLY why he slapped me around today morning, and the REAL motivation behind his arrogant act of putting his foot on my head, the previous evening?
So that I should have no confidence even after getting home, knowing Kavita was be alone?
I thought about it, as I walked up to our building.
It made sense. He had gone out the last Wednesday as well, with his colleague.
The previous times he had gone out with his colleague, he had gone directly from work.
But since then, he had gotten himself encumbered with this chore of dropping me at work, and picking me up from work.
Thanks to his own hot-headed arrogance: I grinned to myself.
It would make sense.
And this would especially fit with what Kavita had told me the previous day: that I would feel better today.
She might have been referring to the fact that neither of us would have to towel him off again, for a while at least. Because of their joining the gym.
But then, she might have referred to a naughty intention of hers, to have sex with me.
When Amir had gone out with his colleague, two-timing on her. As I suspected he had, right now.
With my heart thumping with hope, I came to our apartment door.
I was about to ring the bell, when I noticed the door was slightly open already.
I knocked, and pushed the door open.
Kavita's voice rang from the bedroom, "Who is it?"
I answered, "Its me, Kavi."
She continued, "Take off your shoes and socks, and come."
I closed the door, and took off my footwear. It was difficult doing it with one hand, but my heart was thumping with excitement.
Even my penis started twitching in my panties.
I put the flowers on the coffee table, and started unbuttoning my shirt as I approached the bedroom.
Kavita was lying in bed.
She was wearing the same outfit she had been wearing, the first time I had 'caught' her having sex with Amir: the red tank top, and the black flowing mini-skirt.
She turned to me and asked, "Tired? Do you want a cup of tea, Manu?"
I shook my head and grinned. I wanted HER.
She grinned naughtily, and motioned me to the right side of the bed with her hand.
She was lying down on the left hand side corner of the bed. I went around the bed, and got on to the right side of the bed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:43 PM