Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She continued, "Prem was especially steamed that YOU had tried to attack him with an iron rod, and then complained about his behavior to me."
"Kavi, but..."
"He also told me that you swung at his head. Is it true, Manu?"
I went silent briefly. Why did it matter? I took a deep breath and answered, "Yes I did, Kavi. But..."
"That's why he did it today morning. He was steamed about it. And I understand his perspective now. If you swung at his head...he might have died or suffered serious brain damage, Manu! Head injury isn't a joke."
I gulped and said, "Am sorry, Kavi. I shouldn't have done it. It was a heat of the moment thing."
"I know you're sorry, Manu. But Prem was pretty steamed, as I said. He wanted to 'straighten you out', over the fight on Monday. You've learnt your lesson, and he probably won't do it again either, what happened today morning. So don't worry about it, OK?"
I gulped as I said, "OK, Kavi."
She said, "Hang on, am getting another call. Was there more you wanted to discuss, Manu?"
I felt tongue tied, I had barely muttered, “Um...", when she hung up the call.
I felt defeated yet again. I was sure I could convince her this time about Amir's bullying. And she had explained away his bullying.
Worse, she had nonchalantly informed me that her 'boyfriend' Amir was 'straightening me out', and she effectively agreed with him. That my swinging the rod at Amir's head on Monday justified his behavior today morning.
She had said wearily, at the beginning, "I know."
Did she hear it all?
Did she hear him slap me again, and again, and again, as he...in her words, 'straightened me out'?
Did she overhear everything?
I had whimpered as he kept slapping me, unable to understand why he was doing it.
If she did hear me whimper, she must be thinking of me as a total wimp.
She probably already did. After all, she had been rubbing my nose into her relationship with Amir, for a couple of weeks now. And all I had managed to do was argue with her with impotent frustration, and fight with Amir with impotent rage...and got my arm in a cast, to show for it.
I didn't want to think about it any more. Maybe she was right. Maybe now that Amir had...'straightened me out', he wouldn't do it again.
I got back to work, and put my mind to it. Before I knew it, it was evening.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:42 PM