Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She seemed to get irritated. She spoke crossly, "Don't interrogate me with your eyes, Manu! It's annoying."
I gulped and spoke, "So where did you go, Kavi?"
"We went to a gym."
I swallowed. I had suggested this during the first week of Amir's arrival. FINALLY, it had happened.
But it didn't happen the way I had meant it to happen.
I had meant for Amir to go work out by himself. I hadn't meant for him to take my wife Kavita with him to work out.
And I did wonder why she didn't tell me about it.
I still tried to make small talk with her on the topic, "Oh so which gym is this?"
She mentioned a name.
It wasn't one of the fitness centres I had short-listed.
I guessed that was why she hadn't mention it. It wasn't one of the gyms I had looked up, the week after Amir had arrived.
I made a note to myself, to look it up in the directory.
I didn't ask her further questions, but she volunteered, "It felt nice to workout, it's been a long time since I did it!"
I smiled and told her, "That's good Kavi."
I was happy too, in more than one way. Amir couldn't make HER, or ME, towel him off. He'd have to do it himself, the selfish prick.
And it might help get Kavita's mind off Amir, and get her energy into other activities such as exercising. Which could help too.
It was especially good, that neither of us would have to towel him off again. At least, for as long as he stuck to the gym.
My frame of mind got uplifted as we got out of the bath.
Kavita dressed herself in a towel, then wrapped a towel around me, as we stepped out of the bathroom, into our bedroom.
I jumped as I entered the bedroom.
Amir was standing there. He had had his bath and gotten dressed already.
He spoke addressing Kavita, "Kavi, we have gotten late today and I had wanted to leave early. I'll help dress up Manu, can you go start preparing breakfast, please?"
SHE WAS STILL IN HER TOWEL!
What a rude, selfish prick, I thought to myself.
Kavita looked at him quizzically, then said, "Alright. But don't start fighting OK?"
He grinned and said, "There are no iron rods here."
She stepped past the two of us, even though she had a suspicious look on her face. Still dressed in her towel, she went towards the kitchen.
Apparently she wasn't as bothered as I was, that Amir had entered our bedroom when she was dressed just in a towel.
Presently, Amir stepped up closer to me, and a shiver went down my spine.
I almost felt it in my bones.
Before I could do anything, he had slapped me with his right hand.
He raised his arm again. My left hand being in the cast, I tried to shield myself with my right hand, but he twisted it in his grip with his left hand, and slapped me again.
I couldn't understand why he was doing this. Tears started welling in my eyes, as I asked in a hoarse voice, "Why? Amir?"
He didn't answer, and slapped me again, a few more times.
He finally relented, and now pointed to the panties Kavita had set out for me.
I put them on myself, on trembling legs.
I then reached for my vest. Evidently it seemed like I was going to have to dress myself up. So much for Amir 'helping' me dress up.
To my surprise, he actually helped me put on my vest, and my shirt. He even helped me button up my trousers.
We walked out of the bedroom together. My face was red with shame. I didn't understand why Amir had slapped me around today.
Kavita had told me she on Monday that would keep an eye out for Amir's unprovoked, bullying behavior. Did she see it? Did she hear it?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:41 PM