Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 18 Pt. 1

I had a pretty sound sleep that night. I woke up to bright sunshine.
That struck me as unusual, right away. Did my alarm not go off?
I checked the alarm clock. It was way past the time I had been waking up. The alarm had been switched off.
I looked beside me. The bed was empty. The bathroom door was open. Kavita wasn't in the bathroom either.
I gulped. Had she gone to towel off Amir without waking me up?
I got up gingerly, and double-checked that the bathroom was empty.
I then walked across the hall, to the doorway to Amir's room.
His room, too, was empty.
I got worried. I quickly looked in the rest of the apartment. The apartment was empty.
Once again, a nameless fear went through me.
Had Kavita run away with him?
I knew immediately that this was a silly thought. Amir's stuff was still in his room, and Kavita's stuff was in our room.
I had been on this thought process before. I chided myself.
Had she gone out with him? This early? What for?
I tried calling her on her cellphone, but the phone seemed switched off.
I sighed, and went to the bathroom, and freshened up.
I was wondering if I should go ahead and have a bath by myself.
I didn't want to. I wanted to bathe with Kavita, for the intimacy if not anything else. But I didn't know when she would be back.
I dully moved to the clothes shelf. I picked up my clothes, grimacing at the decision to pick a pair of panties from the pairs stacked up on the shelf.
I walked with my fresh clothes to the bathroom. It was then that I saw a note stuck to the wall, by the towel line. It said, "I'll come and help you bathe: please do wait,Manu. Love, Kavi."
I stared at that note for a couple of minutes, as my eyes grew misty.
I kissed her name on the note, then put the note away in my wallet.
She still loved me, cared for me. Despite her obvious desire for Amir. It was an encouraging thought.
I waited for her return, dully reading the newspapers. I tried calling her again, but got no response.
It was 6:50 AM, about 40 minutes after I had woken up, that I heard the key turn in the door.
I had left the door un-latched. So Kavita would be able to come in, the same way she had gone out.
Kavita walked in, with Amir.
She was dressed in a "workout" type of dress.
She was wearing a pair of tight, black pants and a pink colored tank top kind of top. It was shaped a bit differently for a workout oriented dress, but it was the tank top kind of top. Her pants too were the kind that I had seen women wear to work out.
I hadn't seen her in that kind of clothes, before. I assumed these clothes had been in the bag Amir had handed her on Monday.
However, the clothes she was in, and her sweaty, yet glowing appearance gave away what she had been up to.
She had gone out to exercise. Did she go jogging?
What about Amir, did he abandon his weights routines today, just to go jogging with her?
Kavita smiled and spoke up, "Good morning Manu! Did you have coffee?"
I gulped. Worrying about where she could be, I hadn't had my coffee or prepared coffee.
She interpreted my reaction and said, "It's OK, I'll make coffee now."
We had our coffee shortly. I wanted to ask her where she had been, but I didn't want to bring it up in the presence of Amir.
I waited till we went for our bath, before I asked Kavita, "So did you go for a jog this morning, Kavi?"
She started undressing me, pulling off my pyjama top as she answered, "Yeah...Sort of. Not exactly a jog."
I looked at her quizzically. What did she mean by that?
She clarified, "I did jog a bit also. But I did other exercises also."
I continued looking at her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:40 PM