Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I looked over the box description: it mentioned that the pills were of the daily use variety.
In the plastic bag, there lay a couple of strips that had some or all the pills 'consumed'.
There were about 30 empty pill slots on the 'consumed' strips. One of those was marked with a yellow sticky label. I read the label: it had a date marked on it.
I looked in the plastic bag. It had a receipt for the pills with a date marked on it, as well: the same date.
The date was a week before Amir Ali's arrival.
So Kavita had gone on birth control pills before Amir Ali arrived?
How come she didn't discuss this with me?
I knew why, immediately.
She didn't want to let me know that she HAD BEEN planning to sleep with him, all along.
Amir's seduction of Kavita was no accident. She had always intended for it to happen. Or, she had been prepared for it, expecting it to happen.
Still, at some level, I was also relieved. I recalled Amir's taunt earlier today about raising 'her babies', and smirked to the extent I could, about a man who had been taking my wife in bed, repeatedly.
It would irritate him no end, to find out that Kavita had been on birth control pills, and she did NOT want to get pregnant, by him.
But it would be sweeter triumph to not let him know about Kavita being on birth control pills.
He had been bragging about his sexual conquests. He hadn't bragged once about having impregnated anyone. Maybe he had fears that he was sterile, and avoided that topic carefully. Maybe he WAS sterile. That too, might explain why he wasn't inclined to marrying one of his 'trophy' women and settling down. And if he didn't know, it would be a great way to punish him: he would no doubt try to take my wife again and again, until he left. But she wouldn't get pregnant, and then he would be really fearful that he was sterile.
I went back to bed, and looked over at my sleeping wife.
She was more shrewd than I had given her credit for.
By now, I knew she had been in some kind of relationship with Amir, in the past.
She had known before Amir arrived, that those smoldering embers might light up again.
And she had taken precautionary measures.
I had meant to discuss the topic of her taking precautionary measures with Amir for pregnancy avoidance. She had thought of it, much before I had.
I leaned over her, and kissed the back of her head softly, before I lay back and went to sleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:39 PM