Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She was still wearing the same yellow churidar as she had worn in the morning. She beamed at me radiantly. The beaming smile I had now come to associate with her getting satisfied in bed. Not by me, but by the arrogant bully she had invited home, Amir Ali.
I handed her the gajra, which she accepted and wore in her hair at once.
This struck me as odd. She had been putting it away in the refrigerator, most of the time. As though she had planned to wear it to bed with Amir Ali, later on. The evidence even fitted that behavioral pattern.
I observed out of the corner of my eye, the bully Amir Ali, sitting on the sofa. He was smirking, like he usually did right after he had bedded my wife. I ignored his smirk. He had seen her wearing the gajra I'd just got for her, and he knew what it meant.
I felt gratified at this gesture from her. It somehow meant that she was not totally in cahoots with Amir. EVEN though, she was going to bed with him, by intent.
Amir would continue gloating about how he "owned" my wife Kavita's ass, etc. I hoped deep down, that it wasn't quite true. And Kavita's little gestures like this kept my hope alive.
Kavita then spoke, as she continued beaming, "It was sweet of you, Manu, to get off to get me flowers! Prem told me."
I tried to smile. I didn't think I pulled it across well. I couldn't dodge the fact that while I was walking home with the flowers for my wife Kavita, Amir had probably initiated foreplay with her, and had bedded her as I waited at our door.
Kavita seemed to sense my mood, because she walked up to me and kissed me on my cheek.
I got the strong, nauseating, defeating smell of Amir from her. I gulped, and swallowed the helpless feeling of frustration that I felt.
She asked me sweetly, "Would you like some tea, Manu?"
I replied, "Sure, Kavi."
I had replied yes, for no other reason other than clutching at straws, trying to re-create bonds with her: bonds that I feared were getting cut each time Amir made love to her.
She said, "Why don't I help you change, first?"
I nodded gratefully. I took off my footwear with my feet and right hand, and led the way to our bedroom.
She helped me take off my shirt, and then my pants.
She had set out for me, the yellow pyjama set: the pyjamas I had worn the day after Kavita had cheated on me to my knowledge, the first time.
I was disappointed with this.
These pyjamas would be difficult to wear with my left arm in a cast, thanks to the pullover type top. Further, I didn't want to be persisting with these women's pyjamas anyway.
I whispered to her, "Kavi, is this really necessary?"
She spoke back in a whisper,smiling sweetly, "Be proactive about avoiding confrontation, Manu, remember?"
I resigned myself to her plan.
She lowered the support for my cast briefly, so she could pull the pyjama top over my neck. Then, she hinged the support for my arm cast back.
She then held out the pyjama pants, as I stepped into them, blushing in shame. She pulled them up over my red panties, and tightened the waistband.
She smiled at me again after she was done, and stepped up to me and kissed me on my cheek. She then whispered, "Don't look so sad, you'll feel better tomorrow."
What did that mean?
Was Amir going out with his colleague again, tomorrow?
Had she planned something naughty for us, because of that?
If she did, I already knew what I was going to do.
I was going to go along.
I wanted to get back to being intimate with my wife Kavita. NO MATTER WHAT IT TOOK.
If she wanted to wear to bed clothes Amir Ali had bought for her, so be it.
It had been extremely stupid of me to even suggest to her to change her clothes, the previous Wednesday night.
It would not happen again, I told myself.
I followed Kavita into the hall, and then to the kitchen.
I wanted to help her. And I wanted to avoid being in the company of the bully Amir, if I could help it.
Kavita saw me follow her, and smiled. She said, "Manu, you must have had a tiring day at work. Why don't you take some rest, and relax? I can manage the kitchen work."
I resigned to her desire, and went and sat on one of the single seater sofas, waiting for Kavita to come with my tea.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:36 PM