Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Yet, I couldn't leave THIS one to chance. I needed to talk to Kavita about this. I decided that I would discuss this with her later today evening, no matter what.
I then moved on to Kavita's behavior, some of which puzzled me.
How exactly did she feel about me? Did she still love me at all?
She seemed to care for me, still. She wanted to help me dress up today morning. And she had seemed genuinely affected when she saw me writhing in pain on the floor.
But she also seemed to enjoy the predicament I was in, on account of Amir, and his bullying ways.
Was that why she seemed to be playing along with Amir, more?
Was she getting turned ON by seeing me humiliated by Amir?
Is that why her behavior had changed over the last week?
That she was no longer feeling guilty, but getting turned ON, the more Amir rubbed it in my nose?
Forget Amir, SHE seemed to be rubbing it into my nose herself, now.
I reviewed ALL her actions.
Friday night, she had dressed seductively. Then she had sent me out, and had sex with Amir audibly, as soon as he had come home.
She knew I knew about it. I had rung the bell that many times.
I had even heard her go quiet for a while, before resuming her moans.
She knew that I knew it.
She had then proceeded to make me wash her semen stained nightie, and had inspected it for the stain marks, too.
She had softened for a while after that, but her reaction became defiant that night, and the next day, after the altercation I'd had this weekend, with Amir.
She had dressed in obscenely tight 'hot' pants, as though to humiliate me deliberately. And gone out with Amir.
She had again softened down after I had apologized to Amir, only to go back to defiance after the 2nd altercation yesterday, which had resulted in my hairline fracture.
It seemed like she was going to be involved with Amir anyway, but she would flaunt her involvement before me, even more defiantly, when I protested or complained.
It seemed more likely now, when I reviewed her actions, that she was enjoying the act of rubbing it into my nose.
What was I to do? Was I to just meekly let her carry on with him?
It was not like protesting was having any positive impact at all.
Once again, I briefly contemplated packing my bags and leaving.
It came across to me as the ultimate statement of defeat: surrendering my wife to this bully.
I wanted to win her back. I needed to win her back, for pride.
Still, protesting to her was not an approach that seemed to be working.
What was I to do then?
Meekly acquiesce to it?
I recalled again, the conversation about Vipul, and Kavita's repeated insistence that I don't react like Vipul had reacted.
I recalled how Amir had taunted me on Saturday morning, about how I had hung my head in shame, and waited quietly as he made love to my wife Kavita.
Still, surely breaking my arm was the limit. How could Kavita not be angry with him over this?
To add insult to injury, he had replaced my underwear with panties, AFTER having put my arm in a cast.
I realized with shame, that I had gone over 2 hours at work, without being self-conscious about the lacy panties I had been wearing.
It was almost as though I felt comfortable in them.
I recalled again, how Kavita had sat with this morning on the sofa, and had coffee with Amir and I. He had been dressed in a towel and his white underwear, with a semi-hard but conspicuously large erection jutting out. And I had been dressed in my vest and these lacy red panties.
How could she respect me after this?
Her 'boyfriend', her muscular '. 'boyfriend' had beaten me up before her. He had put my arm in a cast. He had brazenly had sex with her multiple times.
Now, he had 'put' me in panties. After I had refused to wear them, when Kavita had tried to make me wear them.
Perhaps it was fitting, I acknowledged, in a defeated line of thought.
He had effectively done the same thing, with his actions. The act of 'putting' me in panties didn't do anything more than summarize everything else he had done to me, and my wife Kavita.
And in a way, the panties were having a constructive effect I had not imagined.
I was feeling less resentful now, over Kavita kissing Amir.
I was feeling more 'resigned' to the situation. And, in a way, I was feeling less worried about it, too.
It had finally started sinking in to me: my actions to fight Amir, or guilt trip Kavita, or confront her directly, would not work. If I wanted our marriage to last, I had no choice but to grit it out, and find a way to get Kavita to see Amir for the womanizing selfish guy that he was.
I did have one thing to discuss with Kavita, though: taking precautions against her getting pregnant by Amir.
On that note, I tried to focus myself on my work.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:34 PM