Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Kavita must be hating me by now. Did she love me at all, still?
The feeling of being defeated by this bully with my wife Kavita's connivance overwhelmed me again. I just wanted to leave and go to work.
I waited for Kavita to finish up her coffee, then asked her weakly, "Can we have breakfast, Kavi?"
She said, "Sure. Prem, why don't you go have your bath? Thanks for helping dress up Manu, by the way."
I gulped. So she had seen him come to our bedroom. To 'help' me. Or rather, to bully me into wearing one of the panties he had bought for me.
My thoughts on that were broken as Kavita got up, walked to where Amir was sitting, and kissed him softly, on his lips.
For the 2nd time in the last 14 hours, I saw my wife voluntarily kiss this muscular bully, in front of me. The muscular guy who had defeated me in bed, in our own home, and was continuing to rub it in. The strong arrogant prick, who had put my left arm in a cast.
I was awash with shame, again. I got up so I could go put on my work pants, and cover up my panties and my shame.
I could pull the pants up, but I couldn't immediately make the pants sit at my waist and put the button on. After a couple of iterations, I managed to do it.
I then tried to put on a shirt, at which point Kavita walked into our bedroom.
She shook her head with vexation and said, "Manu, why don't you ask me for help? I was going to come and help you once I set breakfast on the stove."
I said in a small voice, "You told me to dress myself up, Kavi."
She stared at me for a few moments, and then came over and kissed me. "Manu, don't take everything I say literally, OK? Tomorrow, please wait for me to help you dress up. I don't like you struggling with one hand. I'm your wife and I am here to help you, OK?"
I nodded weakly, and thanked her. I was grateful for her help. But it didn't change the fact that I couldn't understand her behavior at all.
She seemed to WANT to help me.
But at the same time, she had hidden or removed all my underwear, FORCING me to wear the panties Amir had got for me.
And she had kissed Amir multiple times. On his lips, and disgustingly, over his underwear.
It didn't make sense to me.
I decided to wait until after I got to work, to reflect more on her behavioral changes.
I went and sat in the hall again, waiting for Amir to get ready.
We had breakfast and left for work together.
I sat on the pillion as Amir drove me to work.
The drive was surprisingly uneventful. He didn't say a word other than asking me for directions, until we got to my workplace.
As I got off, he said, "Keep your mind on your work, P.B. I don't want you having to work late and delaying me. Be ready at 5:45 sharp OK?"
I nodded.
He grinned and then said, "P.B...Panty Boy. Work hard, P.B. You need to work hard to support your pretty wife and the babies she will eventually be having."
And he grinned maliciously at me again, and drove off.
I looked around to make sure nobody had heard that, and got to work.
I had a lot of my colleagues enquire about my cast, once I got to work. I was prepared with my explanation, that I had slipped and fallen. While it felt nice to see so many people seem to care about me, I wanted the care, the love of ONE person more than anyone else.
After I had caught up with my colleagues and boss, I eventually tried to start trying to get some work done. It wasn't easy concentrating, and my thoughts soon drifted to recent developments.
I started off reflecting on Amir's taunt once he dropped me at work.
He had taunted me to work hard so I could raise HER babies.
Not our babies.
It sounded like he was taunting me, that I would not be impregnating her. I broke out into a cold sweat as I interpreted those words, so long after he had spoken them.
It was a malicious taunt. Kavita had been having sex with him, that was true. And it seemed to be unprotected sex, from all I could tell. But that didn't mean he would get to impregnate her, or that she would have the baby if she got pregnant by him.
And if he was so super-confident, he could have taunted me saying, "you need to work hard to raise OUR babies."
It sounded more like another idle taunt from Amir.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:34 PM