Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 17 Pt. 3

I woke up in the morning to the sound of the alarm.
Kavita too had woken up with me today. I gulped as I realized that I had been toweling off Amir for a while now. Would I be expected to do it even now? With one arm in a cast?
Kavita seemed sleepy, like she hadn't slept enough. She brushed her teeth hurriedly, and I followed suit.
She briefly went back to the bedroom for a couple of minutes.
Presently, she returned with a couple of towels, and told me to start getting undressed. I started unbuttoning my pyjama shirt.
She undressed herself, then helped me undress myself. She helped me put on the plastic shield for the cast.
I had been puzzled at first. Then it occurred to me, when she covered my cast in the plastic shield.
She was intending for us to bathe together, to "save time".
My morale rose again. We were going to have some intimate time together in the bathroom. And right under Amir's nose, I grinned to myself.
By the time we finished our bath, my penis had grown hard. The water, and the effect of Kavita soaping my balls and penis with a naughty grin on her face did the trick.
That, however, was as close as I had gotten to any kind of sexual release, recently. We presently finished up our bath. Kavita started drying me first, and then started drying herself.
She wrapped herself in a towel, and tied a towel around my waist, as I walked back to our bedroom behind her.
She had set out clothes for herself, and me, on the bed.
She helped me get into one of my vests, adjusting it through my cast.
My heart then dropped. My penis had already subsided to semi-hard, once we had stepped out of the bath. Now, I felt it shrivel up.
I was gazing at the underwear she had now picked up for me.
They were a pair of white panties.
They were not men's underwear. I could tell by looking at them, that they were panties.
My face went red. I hadn't seen those panties before, in our house. These were not a pair of Kavita's panties, that she had accidentally picked up. Were these from the bag of clothes Amir had 'got' for me last evening?
Presently, Kavita got down on her knees and held the white panties out below my legs, for me to slip into.
I was awash with shame. I didn't want to do it.
Moments ticked by. Then, Kavita spoke up, "Come on, Manu. You need to leave for work sooner today."
I spoke up weakly, "Kavi, I don't like these underwear."
She got up with irritation, then said, "Fine, then dress yourself up."
She got up, took off her towel and started dressing herself up.
Briefly, I stared open-mouthed at her naked body. But she had quickly put on a bra and a pair of panties. She then put on a yellow churidar dress she had set out for herself. She brushed her hair and tied it with a hairband, applied a layer of lipstick quickly, picked up some more towels and walked out.
I followed her to the door. She was headed towards Amir's room.
I gulped. So she would be toweling him off today, instead of me. And this would probably be the status quo until I got rid of my cast.
I turned and walked towards the clothes shelf, to put on a pair of my underwear.
I received the next shock when I got to my clothes shelf.
None of my underwear were present on the shelf.
Instead, there was a stack of new panties, each one covered in it's own plastic wrapping.
And there was one plastic wrapper that appeared to have been discarded: from the white panties that Kavita had set out for me.
They were in various colors, various prints, and some of them appeared to have lace on them.
I was overwhelmed by nausea, yet again.
Why would Kavita 'play along' with Amir? My underclothes couldn't have disappeared without her help.
I wanted to go and look in the laundry balcony, in case there had been some of my underwear that had been washed, and hung out to dry.
But I was unable to wrap myself with a towel again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:33 PM