Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 17 Pt. 2

Presently Kavita came over with a tray and 3 cups of tea.
As she served Amir, I noted that his lips had 'marks' of her lipstick.
So she had put on a layer of lipstick BEFORE Amir came home?
I hadn't noticed it, but perhaps she had done it when I had been bathing. I hadn't observed carefully when she was dressing me up.
A fresh wave of jealousy passed over me on the intimate kiss Kavita had exchanged with Amir, a short while ago.
I glared at her, as she held out the tray for me me to take my tea.
She sensed my glare, I was sure.
Yet, she didn't seem perturbed.
She now looked directly at me, as though asking me coyly, "What are you upset about, Manu?"
She persisted in looking at me directly, smiling sweetly, until I lost my will to fight with her on this, at least, at this time. Perhaps later, I told myself.
I told her, "Thanks Kavi, why don't you sit down?"
I indicated the empty spot beside me.
She smiled as though she was suspicious, but sat down anyway.
We discussed among the 3 of us, what had happened at the hospital: the interaction with the doctor, and various topics related to fractures, and physical injuries.
I was grateful when Kavita stood up to go to the kitchen and start dinner preparations.
The rest of the evening was largely incident-free.
We discussed over dinner about the plan for the next morning. Since Amir was going to be dropping me at work, he wanted to leave a little earlier.
Accordingly, we agreed to get ready a little sooner than usual. Given that I'd need help getting ready, Kavita thought it would be sufficient if we both got up at the time I had set for my alarm, rather than me alone.
I didn't see how we would get ready in time that way, but I didn't want to argue.
I was already feeling quite demoralized, over seeing the intimate, seemingly passionate lip-lock between Kavita and Amir, for the first time.
We went to bed shortly after dinner. Kavita was still in the 'conservative' saree she had dressed in after her bath, since our return from the hospital.
I wondered briefly as I lay in bed, over whether to confront Kavita about her brazen lip-lock with Amir, in front of me.
Just then, she snuggled up beside me in bed, and said, "You OK, Manu?"
I dully replied, "Yeah."
"Is your arm hurting? Do you need another dose of the painkiller?"
I said I was fine, dully. My mind wasn't on my physical state.
Out of the blue, I blurted out, "Kavi, you know I saw you kissing... Prem, a short while ago."
I had to pause as I spoke. I had to hold my tongue back from saying, "I saw you kissing Amir today."
I was sure she would react even more negatively had I called Amir by his real name.
She spoke back guardedly, "Manu, he had made a nice apologetic gesture with the flowers. He had consented to help by taking you to work, and bringing you back. He had come with us for support, taking the morning off, and had helped you up before we took you to the hospital. And he did spare you from worse damage which you called on yourself."
I replied sarcastically, "Oh I see."
She caught my sarcasm, and continued guardedly, "So yeah, I kissed him to thank him for that."
She paused, as I was about to come up with another sarcastic remark, when she continued, "Manu, you know what you should have done, if you didn't like it, right?"
I was puzzled. What should I have done?
"If you don't like it, Manu, next time, please listen to me. Do NOT start a fight with our guest. Especially when you know the guest is much, much stronger than you."
I was stung by her last words, more than the rest of what she had said then.
Yet again, she was "rubbing it into my nose", that Amir was much stronger than me, physically.
She didn't seem to have many harsh words for him at all, after he had put my arm in a cast, and caused so much inconvenience for us. Other than a brief outburst at Amir at home, and when we had driven to the hospital, she hadn't chided him at all.
My eyes welled up with tears. It was like I was not only losing Kavita in bed, but also losing her love.
It felt like things were headed towards a divorce. Amir wouldn't remarry Kavita. She was going to be stuck alone, and so was I.
I lay awake in bed for a while, contemplating life after a divorce. None of the thoughts were encouraging.
I fell asleep late, after thinking a long time about this problem for which no solution came to my mind.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:31 PM