Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I was wondering whether to go over to the clothes shelf and find alternative clothes: some of MY clothes.
Right then, Kavita walked into our bedroom. I heard her footfall at the same time I heard her voice, "Oh you dried yourself! Sorry Manu, I meant to come and help you! Wait for me next time please?"
I felt bitter at her words, yet a little gratified as well. Maybe it meant she would come help me dry myself from tomorrow.
I nodded at her.
She now came over by the bed, and picked up my underwear.
She bent down, and held it out for me at the level of my ankles so I could step into them.
She then pulled them up for me.
I could have done this by myself with my right hand. Still, it felt comforting to have her help me.
She then picked up the pyjama pants likewise, and held them by my ankles.
I didn't feel like protesting, like arguing with her. I put my feet into the slots, blushing as I did. She pulled them up over my waist, and tightened the waistband.
Finally, she put my right arm through the arm hold, and pulled the pyjama shirt over my left arm in the casting.
In a way, I found myself feeling a bit more relieved now. Surely this meant Amir couldn't make me wear those ridiculous, humiliating shoulder strapped pyjama blouses for a while. And it should mean no more shaving of my underarms, at least, not in the immediate future: not while my left arm was in a cast.
Kavita, smiled sweetly at me after dressing me up, and said, "Prem should be home any minute Manu. Would you like a 2nd cup of tea as I will be making tea for Prem?"
I gratefully said yes. The bell rang just then, and I followed her to the hall.
As I did, I noted that the TV was now off. I still hadn't confirmed whether the bell was audible over the sound of our television playing a loud movie, in our bedroom or Amir's.
My thoughts were interrupted as Kavita opened the door for Amir, her face beaming.
He was carrying several things.
In one hand, he was carrying 2 plastic bags. More clothes? Not NOW? Not after all he had done?
In the other hand, he was carrying 2 bouquets of flowers.
He gave one bag and one bouquet to Kavita, who said, "Wow, that's nice, Prem! Thanks!"
Amir spoke up, "Sorry Kavi. I've given you a lot of trouble, especially today."
He sounded apologetic, but I felt in my bones that he didn't MEAN it.
It didn't matter that he didn't sound like he meant it, though. Because, right then, Kavita stood up on her toes and kissed him.
It wasn't a peck on the cheek. It wasn't a kiss on his forehead, or any of those other kinds of kisses that I could explain away as a friendly gesture.
It was an intimate kiss. And it broke slim hope I had created for myself since my arm 'accident', that Kavita's relationship with Amir might 'freeze off' now.
I felt hurt.
I had hoped that she might be cold, aloof with him after what he had done to me today.
And for all that I had already overheard of their lovemaking, I hadn't yet SEEN them intimately. I had seen Amir fondle Kavita numerous times, but I hadn't seen HER do anything intimate with him, beyond that massage.
As the sight of Kavita parting her lips to let Amir's tongue through sunk in, I realized with resignation that this kind of intimate exchange had probably happened between them many, many times.
This was just the first time I was seeing it.
It didn't change the fact that my Kavita had probably locked lips with Amir numerous times, and let his tongue rove over her lips most, if not every one of those times.
And my seeing it now wouldn't change what had already happened.
Despite all that conciliatory thinking, I felt very, very jealous.
Presently, they broke apart, and Amir took off his footwear.
Kavita turned and walked past me.
I tried to bore into her eyes.
She averted hers.
So she was feeling guilty, I thought, momentarily.
But then I scanned her facial expression. It didn't look like she felt guilty for what she had just done.
It looked more like she was wearing a naughty, self-satisfied smile on her face.
She walked past me, and paused at the kitchen door.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:30 PM