Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 17 Pt. 1

I didn't know how long I had slept.
I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking my shoulders gently.
It was Kavita.
She was standing over me, beside the bed, with a tray, holding a cup of tea.
I stirred, smiled, thanked her, took the cup and took a sip. She helped me sit up.
She was still dressed in the conservative type 'home' saree she had worn earlier today, after her bath.
I was grateful inwardly, to an extent. Even though she had effectively 'laid the law' in a humiliating manner earlier today, she still was 'taking care' of my needs.
And with my left arm in a cast, I would need some help, being taken care of, in the next few weeks.
I asked her, "What time is it,Kavi?"
"It's 5:30. You seem to have slept well, Manu. Hope you had a good nap."
It has been a while since I'd gone to sleep. I didn't realize I had slept soundly, with all these worries plaguing me.
In a way, I felt ashamed that I had slept soundly.
I consoled myself with the fact that it was good for me to sleep well. Even if it was under these trying circumstances.
Kavita spoke as I drank my tea, "I went out and got a plastic cover for your cast. So you can have your bath without getting your cast wet. Do you think you can handle your bath yourself, or would you like me to help you, Manu? I would love to help."
She said this in a sweet,smiling manner. Not in a naughty manner.
I winced to myself. It seemed like so long back, when my wife Kavita would consider it naughty to sneak in when I was bathing.
Her body language now was more like a nurse caring for a patient, than I had known my wife to care for me.
Still, it was better than her not caring for me at all.
I told her I'd try to manage on my own, but would appreciate her help to put on the plastic cover for the casting, the first time.
Truth be told, I wanted her to be WITH ME in the bathroom. Hoping it would rekindle some of the intimacy we had shared over these 4 years.
Kavita came with me to the bathroom, and helped me undress. She got a towel for me to dry myself, and covered my casting with the plastic shield.
Perhaps it was the fact that I was nude in the presence of Kavita after a long time, but I was hoping she would offer again to help bathe me.
I briefly pondered asking her. Just then, her cellphone rang.
She picked it up, and said, "Prem?"
I could hear his voice over the phone. He started off asking her, "Are you alone?"
She smiled at me, and walked out of the bathroom.
I hung my head and waited for her to return. I was still hoping she would offer again to help me bathe.
She came back in a few minutes, looking distracted.
She spoke up finally, "Go ahead and have your bath, Manu. I'll set you fresh clothes to wear on the bed."
She turned and walked out, leaving me to bathe by myself.
I had my bath by myself dully. Yet again, I had hoped in vain.
At least, she had helped me with putting a cover on my cast. Her behavior wasn't that terrible, I tried to console myself.
I presently finished up my bath, and started drying myself with a towel. It was harder doing it with one hand, than I had thought. I wished I hadn't told her I would do it myself. I felt a pang. Surely she would have been here to dry me off, if she loved me.
Surely she would have been here to dry me off, had Amir not stepped into our lives.
I finished up drying myself, and removed the plastic shield for the casting. I stepped out of the bathroom, naked. I couldn't quite wrap the towel around myself with one arm.
Kavita had set out for me on the bed, my underwear. And the first set of pyjamas Amir had 'gifted' me: the white pyjamas with pink flowers printed all over them.
I was irritated. Surely the last thing I wanted to be thinking about then, was Amir and his trying to bully me around, including by making me wear feminine, womens' pyjamas.
And now, it looked like he had got Kavita on his side. She had set these clothes out for me, after all.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:29 PM