Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
Continuation..

I opened the door and went out, to ask him what he was up to, but as soon as I opened the door and went outside, I could see few ladies on the other side of the shop shopping, upon seeing them I immediately turned back, as I was topless and my half ass was open, I didn’t want to be material of publicity, hence I turned back. I came inside, I pulled up my panties and but was still standing topless. Within a minute or two, I heard a knock on my door, which was still ajar, I peeked my head out and saw the same salesman. I didn’t know he would knock, but he did. After seeing him I opened the door and he came inside, he was amazed to see that I was still topless, but I wore my panties properly.

He handed me two small boxes of which contained a lingerie set. Those looked some premium boxes, and I asked what these are?? He said, madam, these are special kind of premium exotic lingerie, while I was looking at those boxes, he was looking at me, and as I turned the box, I could see that these are open, crotchless, type of lingerie. I said to him, these are different, to which he said, yes madam, these are different and he took one of the boxes and opened and handed me bra and panty. He said, madam please try this and it will look awesome.

I saw the panty first, this was similar to satin one and was in orange color, it was crotchless and backless, there were laces near the crotch and the main area was open and had these straps which need to be tied on the hips, then I looked at the bra, the bra was only made up of straps, and I wasn’t sure how to wear this. He took another box from my hand, and said, madam, you try this one, I will wait. Saying this he went outside, I was under dilemma what to do, and thought, what is wrong if I wore this, and I removed my panty and wore this panty. The main area where the pussy and ass was open, I looked at myself in the mirror and thought these were something which is generally used for role play or playboy things. I went up to wear the bra but saw that bra was only two straps one on the back and other was on the neck. There was a triangle of straps, out of which the boobs would pop out and that triangle would support the boobs, and 2 straps will hold the bra and keep it tied around the body. I saw myself in the mirror, and by the look of it, I was feeling very exotic and my pleasure levels were high. Though I admire my body, this lingerie set was making it look awesome. I never wore any such things and this was my first experience, and I was simply loving it.

Though he saw my boobs fully, this bra was making it look very much exotic, it was a very awesome feeling. I opened the door, called him in and he was really happy seeing me in those, and in the happiness he said, madam, I have never seen a real woman in these, and the first time I m seeing you and you look beautiful, but you didn’t wear this properly. Saying this he moved his hands and touched my boobs for the first time, He actually didn’t cup it but he took the straps and adjusted under my boobs. To adjust the strap, he had to lift my boobs, and after he did that, he said, madam, your skin is very soft.
[+] 1 user Likes amittripathi4's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Rocky - 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Evil - 07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by raj6556 - 28-07-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by neha2 - 05-04-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Black_C - 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by amittripathi4 - 13-04-2019, 12:34 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 17-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 21-04-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Nomak - 21-05-2019, 09:08 PM