Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I didn't go and attack the man who had bedded my wife before our marriage, and taken her virginity.
I had shamefully digested it, and tried to make the best of it.
In a shameful way, Amir was right. Perhaps I didn't deserve any better than Kavita's adulterous behavior.
I knew deep down, that I could never be the kind of man Amir was.
I had even gratefully accepted the 'hand-job' Kavita had given me the previous Friday, right after she had cheated on me to my knowledge, for the first time.
And this weekend, when this arrogant bully had openly fucked my wife again, I had meekly waited outside. Like any wimp would have behaved.
And in a way, even if Kavita had done as Rachna had done, maybe it was good that I hadn't found out about it, yet. Even a wimp such as myself could only handle this much, and it was probably better that I hadn't found out yet if such a thing had happened, or not.
This was mindless speculation on my part, and it was hurting my morale. I tried instead to think about what would be useful.
Why did Kavita tell me this story now? Was she 'warning' me as I had been speculating?
She did warn me pretty directly, to not get into a physical confrontation with Amir "So that I don't get into a situation like Vipul.", she had said.
Her narration seemed to imply that Rachna had been sleeping with Amir.
She had stressed on how Amir and Rachna had gone to Goa, just the 2 of them.
It also seemed apparent, from her narration, that Vipul knew it, too. Perhaps he had caught them red-handed, like I pretty much had done the previous Friday.
Regardless of whether Vipul had caught them red-handed or not, it was a compromising situation he had caught them in, given it was 3 weeks from their wedding.
And Kavita seemed to be saying to me, that I should not act like Vipul had done.
That if I found her and Amir in compromising situation: like I ALREADY HAD: I should just swallow it and not fight with Amir.
I hung my head in shame. I had, for all practical purposes, acquiesced meekly to Amir's taking of my wife Kavita.
But what was stinging me was Kavita effectively telling me that I should not react like Vipul had reacted, and that I should acquiesce to it.
I realized now, what Kavita had done.
Instead of ME confronting HER about her affair with Amir, SHE had effectively rubbed it into my nose through the discussion, and worse, told me to stop fussing about it, to acquiesce to it.
The conversation I had been seeking to have with her, had effectively happened. I just didn't realize it at the time.
I again recalled how she had defied me to go out with Amir, dressed in those obscenely tight pants on Sunday.
I recalled how I had discovered what seemed to be semen stains on her nightie on Sunday, after Amir had slapped me, and humiliated me in front of her the previous night, in the hall.
I hung my head in shame, yet again.
In the course of the conversation we had had a short while earlier, things had changed in a subtle , yet significant manner.
She wasn't exactly committing adultery.
She was making it open, clear, to me, that she was sleeping with Amir.
And she seemed to be enjoying it. Even more so, when Amir humiliated me. And now, after Sunday afternoon, it looked like she also wanted to join in with Amir, in humiliating me.
The future looked frightening.
I lost all will to think, and felt very, very tired. I tried to blank my mind, and fell asleep after a while.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:27 PM