Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 16 Pt. 3

I lay in bed stunned silent, after Kavita had got up and walked into the hall.
Momentarily, I heard sound of a TV program playing.
So she was watching TV right now.
I was continuing to sweat, lying by myself in bed.
The story Kavita had just narrated shocked me beyond the extreme.
It sounded like a sadistic thing to do, whatever Amir had allegedly done to Vipul.
And yet, a part of me knew deep down, that he was capable of it.
Was this why he had only threatened me?
I was sure that if he had actually DONE to Vipul what he had threatened to do to me, he would have had some kind of remorse too.
It was a pretty cruel thing to do, to another human being.
And yet, he didn't come across as the sort of guy who wouldn't do it again, under a different provocation.
That time, Vipul had allegedly struck him on the nose.
I hadn't really struck Amir earlier today, or for that matter on Saturday night.
I recalled the furious manner in which he had swung at my groin earlier today, and shuddered.
Had he been trying to do to me, what he had done to Vipul?
In a way, I felt grateful that my left hand had taken the blow. It was a small price, compared to the price Vipul had paid.
I still didn't understand how Rachna could stay married to Vipul.
Even though it was her fault to an extent that Vipul had had that encounter with Amir, any guilt over that would still not be sufficient to overcome her physical needs.
Kavita had mentioned compromises. What kind of compromises? A shiver went down my spine as I imagined what kind of compromises they might be.
Kavita had stressed on how Vipul had come across as a jealous kind of guy, before the confrontation with Amir.
I felt jealous each time Amir even touched my wife Kavita, not to mention his taking her out, dressed in a hot yet somewhat obscene manner, and the fact that he was now, pretty much openly, having sex with her. It was no longer anything like a "one night stand".
Was the whole story a 'warning' from Kavita?
I recalled her narration of Vipul's reaction.
Vipul had reacted how any red-blooded man would do.
I tried putting myself in his shoes.
If Amir had taken Kavita out somewhere, 3 weeks before our wedding, and I had found out in this manner, I would have done as he had done.
I would have confronted them.
And I would have lost my temper.
And, I shuddered to think of the outcome.
As I thought this over, another nameless fear crossed me.
What if Amir had done something similar with Kavita, before our wedding?
I had come in just 4 weeks before the wedding, because that was the amount of time I could get off from my work in USA. It was possible that Amir might have taken Kavita out somewhere.
He was the kind of guy who seemed capable of it.
It would fit in with his "trophy" mentality.
But would Kavita have gone with him?
From what I had seen in the last few weeks, I couldn't be sure. She too, could potentially have done it.
What would I have done had I REALLY been in Vipul's situation?
Had I followed Kavita and found her in a hotel room in Goa, with Amir, 3 weeks before our wedding?
I would probably have acted as he did.
What if Kavita had done the same thing as Rachna, but I hadn't found out about it yet?
I hung my head down in shame.
I knew how I had reacted to finding out about Kavita's past involvement with Amir.
I had digested it.

CHAPTER 16 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:26 PM