Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
After another pause, she continued, "When Rachna came back after a while, Vipul was leaving the room, clutching his groin, and yelping in pain."
Another pause from Kavita, and she continued, "She didn't ask Vipul what had happened then. She was sure by then, that the wedding would get canceled anyway. She was kind of resigned to it, from the fact that this ugly confrontation had happened."
"She spent the rest of the weekend there, with Prem, and returned on Sunday night."
I asked, unable to hold back my curiosity, "Did Vipul cancel the wedding?"
Kavita continued, "I only know what Rachna told me. She got back and the preparations for the wedding were continuing normally. But she got no phone calls from Vipul, and he used to call her before."
She paused, then continued, "She knew something was up, and decided to talk to Vipul, and cancel the wedding on her own. She called Vipul and set up a meeting."
Kavita paused again, and continued, "When Rachna met Vipul, she told him straightaway, that it might not be good if they got married, after this weekend. She was however quite surprised by his attitude."
"Vipul seemed like a changed man. He begged her forgiveness for following her to Goa, and begged her to not cancel the wedding."
"Vipul had got roses for her, and begged her to not leave him at this juncture, this close to the wedding."
I found my voice finally, "What happened then? Did they get married?"
Kavita replied nonchalantly, "Oh yeah. They're still married actually. But Rachna had some trouble with Vipul after they got married."
I could empathize with the guy. He must have been seething with jealousy, and probably had tried to take revenge on her.
Out of curiosity, I asked, "What did he do, Kavi?"
"Oh, he wasn't able to do ANYTHING. That was the trouble."
She gave another long pause here, looking at me in a suggestive manner.
In that long pause, I digested the meaning of her words. My face went white, again.
Did that mean what it seemed to mean?
As though to clarify, Kavita continued, "They did go to the doctors, but the doctors couldn't do anything. Rachna didn't tell me the full details, but she informed me that she got Vipul to confess that after that one-on-one confrontation with Prem, he never managed to get what it takes to perform. In bed."
My face was drained of blood.
So the confrontation with Amir had left him impotent?
What had Amir done to him?
Had he done to Vipul, what he had threatened to do, to me?
Whatever he had done, how did Vipul get over it?
My heart went out to the poor guy.
I had a question that that been there around the corner of my mind. I had to ask it.
"Is he a  like us, Kavi?"
She gave me another scornful look and said, "How does it matter?"
I felt sheepish. I was about to apologize for asking that question.
Before I could, Kavita continued, "Yes he is. So is Rachna. Can't you tell from their names?"
I nodded, trying to keep the terror out of my face. I didn't think I was successful in that effort.
There was a prolonged silence.
I reflected on what Kavita had told me. It still didn't make sense completely. I couldn't see how Rachna would stay married to Vipul, knowing he was (now) impotent.
I asked her, "How come Rachna didn't divorce Vipul knowing he had become impotent?"
Kavita shook her head sagely and said, "I know. It was a brave decision by her, and I admire her for it. I would never have been able to continue in such a marriage. They've had to make compromises to make it work."
She looked at me and said, "I know you've had performance issues in bed too, Manu. But please don't put yourself in a situation like Vipul, OK? It's different for us now, we've been married 4 years, it's not like I'll leave you just because you have performance issues. But still, it will be very hard for me if you put yourself in a stupid situation and something happens like it happened to Vipul."
I now started understanding what she was leading me to. I stared at her open-mouthed.
I couldn't believe my wife was telling me this, that too in this matter-of-fact manner.
"So, try to be proactive from your side in avoiding confrontation with Prem, OK?"
Having said that, she got up from the bed and went to the hall, leaving me in a cold sweat.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:25 PM