Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 16 Pt. 2

I hoped it would explain what it was that she seemed to see in him, STILL. Seeing the kind of womanizer he was. Seeing his bullying, physically abusive behavior.
"I don't think I've ever told you about her. I had a classmate named Rachna Desai. Have I ever mentioned her to you?"
She hadn't mentioned her to me. But her name rung a bell. I queried, "Was she fair in complexion?"
"A lot of my classmates were fair complexioned, Manu. But have you seen her picture or something?"
I thought I had. I didn't note down her last name at the moment, but I was sure it was one of the girls in Amir's photo albums, with his 'girlfriends'. I had seen one named Rachna there.
I didn't want to mention Amir's photo album, so I invented, "I might have seen her in your yearbook, Kavi."
"Yeah we had only one Rachna in our year. So you've seen her picture."
"Yeah."
"She was engaged in our final year, through an arranged marriage. To a guy named Vipul Kulkarni."
I gulped said, "OK, go on Kavi."
It sounded like a traditional arranged marriage, except she would have been quite young, this Rachna.
Also, I started wondering how Amir got involved there. Hadn't he been 'seeing' her, according to my interpretation of his 'Personal' photo albums?
Kavita paused, then continued, "I had met him after their engagement. Nice guy, but seemed very insecure."
After another pause, Kavita continued her narration, "In our final year time, Rachna got involved for some time, with Prem."
I gulped. I suspected this already.
She continued, "Three weeks before her wedding, Rachna decided to go to Goa for the weekend. With Prem."
This wasn't unusual among college students, to go off for a weekend as a group of friends. I asked, "Oh nice, Kavi. Did you also go?"
She went red as she blurted out angrily, "What do you mean? Of course not!"
I spluttered hastily, "No, Kavi, I meant if they went as a group of college friends, you might have gone too."
She gave me a pitying look, and said, "Manu...it was just the 2 of them who went to Goa."
My face went white as I comprehended her meaning.
I muttered weakly, "Oh, I see."
She paused longer this time, letting it sink in to me.
So Amir had taken Rachna to Goa, not long before she was to get married, to another guy, this Vipul person. And was going to be spending the whole weekend with her. Probably would have slept in the same bed, too. I gulped again.
Kavita finally continued, "Vipul as I said, was the jealous, insecure kind of guy."
At this, she gave me a long, scornful look.
It was almost as though she was telling me without saying the words, "Kind of, like you, Manu!"
She then continued, "Rachna hadn't told him about it, but Vipul snooped around, and found out that she had gone to Goa. He followed her there."
She paused briefly, and continued, "He tracked her down to the hotel she was staying in with Prem. He confronted her in the room, when she was there, with Prem ."
My face went white, as I imagined the poor guy's predicament.
He had gotten engaged to this good looking girl, coming out of college.
He probably had hoped that she would have been a trustworthy mate, even if she wasn't necessarily a virgin. Like me, in this day and age, he might have reconciled to the possibility that she may have been with someone in the past. Still, even he couldn't have guessed that 3 weeks before their wedding, she would go off weekending to Goa with a guy. That too, a '. guy.
She paused, then spoke softly, "The confrontation soon turned ugly."
I could imagine that.
"Vipul called her names. He called Prem names. Then, when Prem tried to get him to calm down, he punched Prem on his nose."
She gave a pause again, looking at me pointedly. She then continued, "Prem doesn't take that kind of stuff lying down. You know that about him, by now. He's a strong, proud man."
She paused, then continued, "He overpowered Vipul, and pinned him on the floor. He then asked Rachna to leave."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:25 PM