Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I was still thinking of a way to break the silence, when Kavita spoke, "Manu, tell me this, why have you suddenly started fighting with Prem in this manner?"
She was returning to the first 'reason' of hers: that she wasn't really convinced that Amir had been bullying me, slapping me, without provocation.
I was a bit irritated.
I wasn't flabbergasted like I had been during the weekend, when she had asked me to apologize to Amir after HE slapped me. Or, when she blamed me at the hospital again, even after he had caused me to get a hairline fracture.
To an extent, I had gotten used to her changed attitude towards me.
"Kavi, as I told you, he started it this morning. He slapped me without provocation. And he has done this before."
"What do you mean 'he's done this before', Manu?"
"I meant what I said, Kavi. He's slapped me without provocation before."
There was a pregnant silence.
After a couple of minutes, Kavita resumed,sounding weary again, "Manu, let's start with today morning. Did he just like that start slapping you? Why should he slap you? Just like that?"
"Kavi, he was slapping me because of what I was wearing."
"What do you mean, Manu? That doesn't make any sense."
"Kavi, he was slapping me, because I wasn't wearing the pyjamas he had got for me."
In a dubious tone, she said, "Oh, I see."
I could detect the dubiousness in her voice. I shot back, "You don't believe me, right?"
"Manu...that doesn't make any sense. Why should he slap you because of what you were wearing or not wearing?"
"Because he likes to bully me, Kavi. He enjoys bullying me."
Her voice grew shrill at this.
"I don't believe a word of this Manu. YOU started wearing those pyjamas on your own. I SAW you enjoy it, every day. And YOU told me on your own, that you had some kind of kinky fantasy around wearing feminine clothes AND that you had discussed it with Prem. Now you're telling me he's bullying you?"
I sighed.
"Kavi, it's the truth...he's bullying me because...he thinks it will make me look small in your eyes, and will make him look better than me in your eyes."
She went red at this. She turned to me and snorted with derision, before spitting out angrily, "So this is now about ME?"
I started saying, "Kavi..."
She interrupted me, "Manu, stop it please."
After a pause, she continued, "Manu, you don't understand how lucky you were this morning, don't you?"
I didn't quite catch what she meant. I asked,
"What do you mean, Kavi? That it could have been a worse fracture"
She said, "Manu, it's not about the fracture."
She paused, drew a deep breath, and resumed, "You first tried to push a man much, MUCH stronger than you, on Saturday."
My face went ashen, and I couldn't find speech even though I wanted to retort SOMETHING.
"He showed you how much weaker you are compared to him on Saturday. Even though you started the fight then, he kindly yet you go and sleep without hurting you."
I gulped in shame as I thought to myself, "Yes, Kavi. And after sending me scurrying to our room in fear, he brazenly had sex with you even when I was in our home, after I had locked myself up in our bedroom, afraid of being beaten by him again."
She paused, then continued, "Now again you try to hit him with an iron rod."
She paused, and again carried on. It was not like I could say anything, I was tongue-tied, so far.
"You say he was slapping you around for not wearing the pyjamas he got for you. Leaving out how believable that is, it still is STUPID to attack Prem with an iron rod!"
"He could have broken your arm on Saturday itself! Without an iron rod, too! Why do you attack him knowing he is much, MUCH stronger than you?"
I finally found speech, "So I should just let him slap me and bully me, is it, Kavi?"
She had a pitying look on her face.
"Manu, you don't understand what you're doing."

She paused, and then said, "Let me tell you a story about Prem. You can NOT repeat this story to anyone else, OK?"
I gulped and said, "Go on, Kavi."
I didn't see what her story would have to do with my question. But I wanted to hear her story.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-12-2018, 01:23 PM