Misc. Erotica MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE
[Image: MASSAGE-3.jpg]
upload png

Though I gave full nude body massage to uncle but I did not allow him to penetrate me. He went out sadly .Then both brother entered room together. I was nude.
“ why together , come one by one . “
Both undressed and came over me together.
“ Baba said that your husband may return anytime so have you together. “
Since father has sent his eldest both married sons together I had nothing to say.
“ why you want to play with sisters, both bhabhis are much more beautiful and sexy than me..dont touch your sisters, it is sin…”
They pulled my hand on their cocks .
“ between man and woman nothing is sin..a capable cock can enjoy with any cunt , cunt of any one. “
One of them said .
“ you know father and both uncles are trying to seduce our wives. “
Other said .
“ did he fuck them ? “ i enquired. One brother was married three years ago and other got married last year.
“ not yet but I know both will open themselves to father soon, maids and village women are narrating their sex experience with father frequently and I am sure they are getting aroused to fuck with father. “
One brother said.
“ did you two fuck any of family woman. “
I asked and pulled there mouth on each breast. I let them suck for few minutes and repeated my question again.
“ we are fucking both our cousin sisters and both aunties ( wife of two uncles who enjoyed with me) . ‘
Both sisters are married. Brother said that they started fucking them immediately after they came from sasural first time but started fucking aunties since they were in school. They said that aunties are there first woman.
“ did you fuck mother also ? “
They shook head.
“But we both want to fuck you, own sister. “
I squeezed there cock together and sat up.
“ no, never ..at no cost. do whatever you want but no penetration.”
Both looked gloomy. I pushed them both on bed and gave cunt and boobs massage to them. They did not have much stamina. I wondered how they would be satisfying matured aunties. After I gave blow job both went out.
I dressed , came out and took bath in gent’s bathroom. I put on same clothes and saw my husband talking with few village men. I walked straightway to inner area.
It was my last day in native. I was to leave for sasural next day morning. So my mother and my lady tried to convince not to go for afternoon session but I insisted and like previous day I learnt lesbian and then I had two round of double penetration giving both men opportunity to enjoy both holes. Husband asked again and I gave same reply.
After about one hour of my afternoon session father called me and took me with him in car. That day he drove himself. I knew where he is taking me, for fuck with his friend. We reached to a farm house. It was big farm house with lot of greeneries, fruit trees , flowers all around. I saw many females in age group of 40s in the farm . Father took me inside and there was only one man , a man with full grey hairs.
Father introduced me,
.” Brinda, he is Lala Hari Narayan , my old childhood friend , my best friend. “
I shook hand and that man hugged me and sat on cozy sofa pulling me on his lap.
“ Vikram, your daughter is really very beautiful , a great maal ..she is much more than what I heard. “
I was shocked. Though father had told me still I did not believe that any man will dare to fondle a woman in front of her father. Soon two ladies came with trays of drinks and eatables.
“ maalik bed is ready…”
One of them said.
“ but why you are like this….remove all “
Old man ordered them and in two minutes both undressed. I saw cunts without trace of any hairs. I never clean shaved, I was just trimming hairs regularly.
“ make drinks for us. “
Ladies sat to make drink and arrange plate . All these time he kept squeezing my boobs and hand kept moving all over my body.
While ladies were busy in their work both men talked of business, of farming, of money etc. Ladies served each glass to us. I took glass but it has pungent smell.
‘ “ i will not drink this. “ I said
But that man turned my chin and gave full lip kiss.
“ beti , learn to enjoy life, take one sip and you will like it very much. “
He kissed me again and he put glass of drink between my lips.
“ drink darling “
He pressed and gulp went inside my mouth. That time another lady , much more beautiful and young than other two lady entered room. He first kissed old man , she kissed me and then she kissed my father. She herself took one drink and sat in lap of father.
“ Brinda, she is Manju, my youngest daughter and randi of your father. “
Manju asked something to father and father nodded. After first sip as he said I myself started taking sip after sip. We ate and soon my glass was refilled.
“ Brinda’s husband has come home so we have to return early. “
Manju got up and pulled father.
“ yes raja, I am also very hungry. “
Father got up, lifted her on arm and old man lifted me on his arm. Undoubtedly he was more robust and stronger than father. They took us to a large room, very nicely decorated. There were three other ladies in room all nude …
They put us on bed and those ladies began undressing both man. After undressing them they undressed we both . Then one each lady started applying some cream on our entire body. I did not know what cream it was but after 15 minutes or so I felt very much heated. I got itching all over body and particularly inside cunt. I was unable to control shaking of body . Similar was condition of Manju. We looked at each other and we hugged closely.
It was our first meeting but we felt like very close. We began rubbing and caressing each other vigorously, we rode over each other, sometime me over her then she on top on me. We kissed and then I turned on him in 69 . I had lesbian training that afternoon also.

Both men and three ladies were laughingly watching us then both men separated us and straightway penetrated. We both moan shouted and enjoyed hard and fast banging. Though man over me was looking old but he fucked me with very good power and thrust. Banging continued and first father filled that girl and after few minutes old man came inside me.
Immediately after two women grabbed one cock each and began giving blow job. Other lady caressed our cunt with her each hand. After some blow job those ladies applied some other cream on cocks. And very soon both again began throbbing. They rode on us but this time partners were changed. Each father were fucking their daughters in presence of others.
This round went longer than previous round . I was on verge of climax and I saw two other lady entering room with two studs. Ladies came near bed and I saw them each caressing cock of those studs. My eyes widened . Cock kept growing and growing and finally it became longest cock I ever seen. Both were not less 9 inch and quite thick.
Fathers fucked us, discharged and pulled away. Before we could adjust ourself those ladies pulled our legs so that our hips came on edge of bed. Two ladies rode on bed and pulled our legs and pressed knees on our boobs.
Then for about 20 minutes I had best experience of oral . Tongue licked and licked and suddenly he came up, positioned itself and my God in one stroke their cock entered into our respective cunt.
“ ahhhh so nice, very good….yes …more “
I shouted and then I had banging and banging. Those banging took me to heaven, Manju was also moaning and screaming. Nude ladies in turn sucking cock of men and studs were giving us maximum enjoyment…,
I had lost track of time. I looked other side and saw that instead of stud now my father was sucking cunt of Manju and Manju was sucking cock of stud. I enjoyed banging in my cunt and simultaneously I kept an eye on Manju. More time passed and banging stopped, I felt a gush of hot fluid in my cunt, stud has discharged. After keeping cock pressed for few minutes and then it pulled cock out.
I took a deep breath , my cunt seemed like empty but before I act something else that stud again pushed cock very forcefully and this time I felt that even thicker cock has entered cunt. I hugged stud tightly and jerked hip up. That time I saw stud discharging in mouth of Manju. White thick fluid came out through corner of lips and that time my father penetrated her again. One lady pulled stud away and father began kissing cum filled mouth of Manju.
A broad smile came on my face.
. “ I am not the only slut in this world. “
I said loudly and Manju smiled hearing me. Stud kept banging me and Manju replied ,
“ yes Brinda , we are not only sluts there are many even worst than us. “
She added,
“ it seems it is your first experience of fathers fucking daughters in presence of others and getting daughters fucked by other. But for me it is now very usual. My father arranges such show for me frequently but Brinda my best stud is your this father. Since he took my virginity few days before my marriage about two years ago , my father has arranged and I fucked with over one hundred men and at least 10 studs but your father remains my best dog. “
I heard her but did not contradict him that for me not my father but my one uncle is best so far, even better than her father.
Stud pulled out and one lady signalled something. Stud came over me in 69 pose with its not so limp cock hanging over my mouth. I did not say anything but lady pushed two thick pillow under my head. I crossed my hands across body and began sucking cock drenched with my cunt juice. While I sucked Manju’s father came between my legs. He sucked but hardly for 2-3 minutes and then penetrated.
After some time, while fucking me he told lady to feed those studs and I smiled to see two lady turned into doggy pose and studs penetrated them respectively.
Man fucking me said ,
“ Brinda , you know your stud fucked you for one hour 35 minutes, how you could take it for so long, I never seen Manju or any other women keeping cock in cunt for over 40 minutes. But you took more than double that time. “
I replied ,
“ uncle dont give me credit, give credit to that cock that it remained tight for so long..I think I can keep any tight cock in cunt as long as it remain tight. “
I enjoyed him taking him tightly in my arms.
“ how many men you have taken in one go , one after another. “
He was fucking nicely and much harder than my own father. I wonder that how Manju rate my father best .
“ uncle I actually started fucking only since 4 months ago. After regular fuck for 7 days there was completely drought for three months then after marriage I started. Including today I had only 7 cocks in last 30 days and took only two men in one go…”
Manju interfered ,
“ Brinda, I had taken 17 men one after another in one go in 7-8 hours without getting up even once. “‘
I said laughingly,
“ I heard that bandit queen took 24 men in just four hours…”
But Manju’s father suggested,
“ come to me for one full day, I will arrange as many men you want….”
But I replied that it is not possible this time because my husband has already come to take me.
“ uncle not this time, I am leaving for sasural tomorrow morning but next time when I visit my parents house I will tell baba to contact you for an orgy. I want to see how many I can take…”
He got very much excited on hearing me. He banged harder and faster. Both men discharged in their respective cunt but as they might have planned earlier, both changed position . My father pushed cock in my mouth and other man pushed cock in his daughter’s mouth. We both sucked them dry and then we were told that show is over. Two studs were still banging two ladies. We came to living room . Men pulled their daughters in lap and lady served some hot drink , it was very tasty. Remaining nude we had dinner.
Then that old man gave me few packets and reminded me to visit him again. I hugged him and said,
“ next time first I will try with studs , they are much better than anyone, I want more of them . “
I hugged Manju and exchanged our phone numbers and address. Then we two started.back for our home .

[Image: 29954a94c683897c09e26ee291a6f235.jpg]
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 11-04-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 12-04-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 13-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 14-04-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 15-04-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 16-04-2019, 06:15 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:20 PM