Romance The Pathan Mercenary
He then tore her blouse & started sniffing her neck. He also started tickling her waist. Pushpavati giggled wildly.

"What will the Pathan do to me?" said Pushpavati animatedly.

"The Pathan will open the flood gates of desire," replied Sher Khan.

They both laughed heartily. Then Sher Khan stripped her blouse. Her busty & firm breasts were now visible. They were waiting to be ravished. Sher Khan grabbed them with his fists & started pressing them firmly.

"Ah! Yes Pathan. Take me. You like that don't you? You like to deflower a royal lady! Fiddle me you brute," said Pushpavati mad with immense lust.

Sher Khan now started undressing her. He undressed her saree while she undressed his dhoti. Pushpavati was awestruck by the Pathan's mighty prick. It was really big, circumcised & thick. Even her husband's prick wasn't that humungous & it was uncut.

She grabbed his giant prick & started rubbing it with her tender hands while Sher Khan was busy fondling her breasts & licking her armpits. She was heavily titillated.

Sher Khan then grabbed her hair & ordered, "Come on your highness. Let's give you something new. Take me in your mouth."

Pushpavati giggled & replied, "I like new things. Give it to me Pathan."

Sher Khan made her kneel, grabbed her hair more tightly & inserted his mighty prick in her mouth. He pushed himself fiercely inside her mouth. He made her choke on his Pathan prick.

"Aargh, aargh," moaned Pushpavati as she worshipped his phallus & continued to choke on it.

Sher Khan then pulled himself out. He then kissed her fiercely again.

He then laid Pushpavati down on his grand bed.

"Let me explore your cunt princess & rekindle your passionate desires," said Sher Khan as he started going down to Pushpavati's cunt.

Before reaching her cunt, he used his tongue to tickle her navel. Pushpavati moaned in pleasure.

He then reached his destination. Slowly he started using his tongue to stimulate her clitoris.

"Aah! Oh how I've yearned for this pleasure. Love me Pathan. Love me like a man. Oh God! Aah," moaned Pushpavati as the sturdy Pathan fucked her smmothly with his tongue.

He slowly inserted his index finger in her wet cunt.

"Yes! Yeah. You are awesome Pathan," cried Pushpavati. She was really enjoying this saga. And she deserved it. Being loved is the right of every young women.

Sher Khan then parted her legs apart & said, "Now is the homecoming. Your exile is over princess. The desert will be submerged today. Get ready for liberation."

Pushpavati grabbed his hair & said, "Enter into me mighty warrior. Break this eternal dry spell of mine. Love me & ravish me. I can't bear the pain of loneliness anymore."

Sher Khan caressed her face & slowly started invading her cunt. He could feel the wetness of it.

"Aah! Yes. Love me tender you God of lust. Plant your seed in me," moaned Pushpavati in desire as Sher Khan started thrusting his phallus into her hot & wet cunt.

He had placed her legs on his shoulders & continued to ravish the seductress widow.

The Pathan then pulled out & instructed Pushpavati, "Ride on me princess."

He then laid down on his bed. They changed positions. Pushpavati prepared to ride on his mighty phallus.

"You're a hungry lion you know that right?" said Pushpavati as she sat on his prick.

"Since the day I heard your voice I wanted to own you my vixen," replied Sher Khan.
[+] 1 user Likes Ananya Nanda's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 09:58 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 10:06 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 10:09 PM