Romance The Pathan Mercenary
The siege was less than 1 week away now. Scouts had informed Sher Khan that the enemy forces were near Devipur & comprised of 5000 infantry, 5000 cavalry, & 100 French cannons.

Although the enemy was strong in number yet their Chief was an arrogant boy of 19. They would falter in front of the superior cannons & elite warriors of his, thought Sher Khan.

Much had changed in the Zamindari. Pushpavati was now the chief of the Zamindari. She had executed 3 ministers of his father for treachery after his father's death. She appointed Sher Khan as her chief advisor.

Soon the two socialized frequently. Pushpavati became quite frank in front of him. As on his part, Sher Khan burned with desire. The princess too would notice the subtle naughty remarks of the Pathan & blush. She too was attracted to this mighty warrior from Khyber.

One day Sher Khan was sitting in his room bare chest & a white towel wrapped around his lower body. He was studying a map of the fort.

Suddenly Pushpavati entered his room. He was shocked & so was Pushpavati.

She looked around & said, "I'm sorry Pathan. I should have knocked before entering. I just came to inform that the cannons you ordered just arrived. I better leave now."

Sher Khan now said quite assertively, "Wait your highness. Please stay."

Pushpavati now turned around to face the half naked Pathan. She immediately blushed. Her milky faced turned red. It was a long time she had seen a man in this form. She hadn't been touched by a man in almost 3 years since her husband died. She felt her pussy getting wet.

Sher Khan now walked towards her & said, "I want to talk about a few things your highness if you would allow."

Pushpavati was now breathing heavily as the Pathan came nearer to her.

She said in a shaky voice, "Yes. By all means. What do you have to say?"

Sher Khan was standing absolutely close to her. He could hear Pushpavati's breathing. She could feel his sweaty body's smell. She was now aroused.

Sher Khan looked her straight in the eye & said, "Your highness, I will defend your kingdom & you. All I need is your trust."

She replied, "Pathan I trust you with all my heart. You're a man of word & hard work that I've seen."

Sher Khan now did what was an unthinkable thing during that era. He put his hand on the shoulder of Pushpavati.

She was shocked. Her body started shaking.

Somehow composing herself she said, "What is this Pathan! Why are you touching me?"

Sher Khan's eyes sparked like a hunter's when he catches his prey.

He said, "I want you to be able to live freely your highness. I know why you chose me as your advisor. Since that day in your father's chamber you have fallen for me. You want me princess just like I want you. A Goddess of melody, charm & wisdom doesn't deserve to live the life of a cursed widow. Let me liberate you!"

Pushpavati could have called the guards at that very moment & had the lust ridden Pathan executed but she couldn't do it. Her senses surrendered to her desires. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

She cried, "How I have craved for love Pathan! I have been living the life of an ascetic for years since my husband died. I can't bear it. I want to be admired. I want to be caressed! I too deserve the unblemished & sacred love of a man. Yes I chose you because I fell for you. Break the shackles of honor, mighty warrior. Liberate this damsel."

Sher Khan engulfed Pushpavati in his mighty arms & kissed her rosy lips fiercely. On her part she invaded his mouth with her tongue & their tongues orchestrated a wanton waltz. She was being loved after years. It was a special moment for her.

Sher Khan suddenly saw that the door of his room was open. He ran to close it.

Pushpavati was irritated by this break in love making. She fiercely hugged Sher Khan & started scratching his back with her sharp nails.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 09:58 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 10:06 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Ananya Nanda - 29-06-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: The Pathan Mercenary - by Abstar - 01-07-2021, 12:51 PM