Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Episode 14

“Tell me Lekha what he did next,” Prema asked her voice dripping with lust.

While these two horny housewives were busy getting aroused speaking about Lekha’s sexual exploits another horny couple were looking at each other and smiling in exhaustion.

“Just one day has passed and yet I missed this already,” Mounika said as she fondled Prakash’s greasy and now half erect cock. It was greasy because it had been bathed by a mixture of their love juices.
Prakash leaned towards her and kissed her on her rosy lips. “I’ve been missing you from the moment we parted, I’m just crazy for you.” he said looking into her eyes with a mixture of love and lust.
Mounika kissed her young hunk once more, letting her tongue peek into his mouth, being very happy to hear how much he needed her. She couldn’t still completely believe how a virile, young and handsome man could crave her forty-eight years old body, albeit the body was still svelte and sexy. But there were literally thousands of much younger females whose body would also fit that description, so why me she wondered. Was the added attraction because I’m married and he was successful in seducing another man’s wife? That didn’t explain everything either. There are plenty of gorgeous and sexy married women in their twenties and thirties whom he could have targeted. Mounika was certain that there would have been quite a few of them who would have been ripe for seduction by a charming and handsome hunk like Prakash. This thought though made her feel jealous and she was so happy he chose her over others for whatever reason. The only person who would have regretted Prakash’s decision, if he had known about it of course, would have been Jayakar. If not for this decision by Prakash, his wife’s faithful married pussy would not have been violated by another man’s cock.

Mounika traced her fingers on his cheek with love and asked,” Why darling, I’m an old woman, why are you crazy about me. There are so many beautiful young women around, even married ones if that is your motivation, why me?”
Prakash nuzzled his face into her slender neck as he spoke. “Why do we fall for a particular person when so many others equally attractive are around? That’s because there is an instant connection. Every time you see that person your heart skips a beat, just inexplainable.” He kissed her neck letting his tongue lick her wet flesh. As he spoke his cock in her hand had sprung back up ready to go again.
“The appetite for sex of youth, how am I going to manage this,” Mounika thought to herself, her body shivering at the prospect of more pleasure from her ardent young love.
“If I could only send my mom away for a few hours now, we can have another leisurely round.”
Only now Mounika came to her senses. Good god Divya would be waiting for me she worriedly thought. Mounika was shaken up. Lust had made her forget the purpose of this visit. Here she was in Divya’s son’s embrace with the son’s thick semen slowly leaking out from her pussy and the mother was not more than thirty meters away. Not only that the semen flowing out reminded her of the other danger. What if Prakash’s virile little buggers succeeded in reaching her egg and knocked her up? I should have waited another day to be certain to be safe, why was I so itchy that I had to be laid today itself she cursed her own weakness. She had always been a restrained and fastidious woman and now Prakash is making her behave like a lovesick wanton woman. She didn’t realise how true her assessment of herself was because all this while her dainty fingers were absentmindedly stroking his rock-hard large cock. Prakash pulled her nipple into his mouth and started sucking it.

Mounika grabbed his head and pulled it off her breast. Her erect nipple was pulled out from his mouth with an audible plop. She almost laughed on seeing the disappointment in his face. “Listen, we’ve got to talk first, it’s important.”
Prakash was in a different mood. His fingers entered her cunt still spewing out his semen and started rubbing inside her honey pot. His thumb quickly located her swollen clit and rubbed in circles around it.
“Hnngg…Hnngg… listen baby, listen, sss…,” Mounika pleaded battling his taunting of her willpower to resist him and her own desires that were urging her to give in to him.
Prakash locked his lips with her to eat any words she attempted to mutter. Her eyelids closed as she lost herself in the passionate liplock. His tongue probed inside her sweet mouth and she was helpless but to welcome its invasion of her mouth. The pleasure that his fingers was causing to build up in her had also made her grip his large pole harder. Her stroking of his cock became faster as the pleasure rose within her. Somehow she forced herself to grip his wrist and prevent the hand that was busy in her pussy from moving.

She forcibly pulled his head off and pleaded,” darling please listen to meee…. Oohh….”
She may have stopped his hand from moving by holding his wrist tight but could not stop his fingers from wriggling inside her wet hole. “No honey, stop it… what are you doing… aww….”
“I’m getting you ready to fuck me,” Prakash grinned mischievously.
“No no your mother’s waiting, we have to talk.” Mounika’s voice was a deep groan.
Prakash looked at her luscious red lips as she spoke. “Okay but suck my cock first.”
“You buffalo don’t be stubborn, I will always be there for you my darling baby, I’ll do it as many times as you want but not now.”
“Please Mouni just for a little while my cock is aching for your mouth,” Prakash was like an adamant child. Also, this was the first time he had called her Mouni like his mother would. She liked it when he called her like that.
“Please listen Prakash, we need to talk first.”
“Please,” he said again with a puppy dog look.
That look not only pulled at her heart strings but also caused a pleasant stirring in her groin.

He won’t listen till he get’s his way she knew that very well. Without another word she went down to his lap. His wet cock was pointing straight to her lips. She knew that the wetness was both her secretion and his life fluid. Without hesitation she opened her mouth wide and wrapped those sexy red lips around his shaft. She bobbed her head up and down rapidly, surprising him with her vigour. He moaned loudly as pleasure shot through him. She pulled his foreskin completely back as she suckled on that massive stalk. She was getting horny too but after a minute she tried to pull his cock out from her mouth but he would nit let her. Finally after sucking him for almost three minutes she was able to prise her lips away from his hot manhood.
“Okay, can we talk now,” She looked at him with mock anger.
When he said okay to that she was both pleased he was finally listening to her and a little disappointed he didn’t insist on fucking her. But he had other ideas. He pulled her up to sit on his lap with her thighs over his and pushed his cock inside her pussy. This had the effect of squishing out some of his semen that was still in her cunt.
“Ahh.. aww… what are you doing you idiot,” she scolded him but her moist love tunnel eagerly gripped on to his pleasure pole. What a mess we are making Mounika thought to herself. What would the servants who cleaned up his bed tomorrow would think.
“You wanted to talk, now talk,” Prakash said as he held her by her hips and easily pulled her in and out.
“Anngg… anngg… Your mother … ohhh… Is proposing…. Ahh .. ahh.  Baby… something for hhuhhu uhhuhhu..  your marriage.”
Prakash had a devilish look on his face. He was greatly enjoying her struggle to speak.
“How am I going to tell him,” Mounika groaned to herself as she rode his rod.

Over in Lekha’s house, both Lekha and Premavathi very equally aroused.
“Tell me Lekha what he did next,” Prema asked her voice dripping with lust.”
“He asked me to come with him to the back seat. I was certain he was going to fuck me there.”
“So, did you?” Prema asked eagerly.
“No, I refused.”
“But why? You went there to be fucked didn’t you,” Prema was bewildered.
“I didn’t want him to think of me as being cheap, giving in fully the first time itself.”
“Bullshit,” was the exasperated reply from the lustful housewife Prema. “What does it matter what fellows like that think. We are not going to fall in love with them, we are just going to use their cocks for our own pleasure.” As far as Premavathi was concerned that’s they were, just a piece of meat to be used and discarded. In reality she had very little respect for the men who pleasured her. She had become so annoyed with Lekha’s answer that she had stopped rubbing her clit.

“No, I wanted him to fuck me too, I just wanted to pretend as if I am reluctant. I expected that he would insist and force me but I was so surprised and disappointed when he didn’t”
Now Premavathi got interested again. “Did you have that much of the hots for him?”
“Oh yes, we’ve been chatting over a month. We had so many hot conversations. I lost count of the number of times I had fingered my pussy imagining Vinod shoving his large cock inside me. I was so looking forward to the day it would become a reality.”
“Had he shown you his cock before that?” Prema asked with excitement.
“Yes, he did,” Lekha said recalling the day she first set eyes on his magnificent tool.
“How??”
“That rogue sent me a video clip of some bitch giving him a blowjog.”
“Oooo that’s so nasty and vulgar,” Premavathi said but the excited smile on her face indicated the thrill she felt on hearing this.
“Yeah but that bastard had made me leak copiously on seeing that smutty video. I was so jealous of that bitch it should have been my mouth gobbling his cock. I was desperate to see it for real.”

Any ordinary people listening to these women would have been shocked that these women could speak so vulgarly. Their opinion of high society housewives would have changed forever. Their language was as coarse as that of roadside whores.
“So, did he show his pecker to you that day?”
“More than that he made me unbuckle, unzip and take his dick out. Ooo.. it was so hot and throbbed in my hand.”
Prema started putting two fingers into her cunt again and so did the other ‘chaste’ housewife Lekha. “How big was it? Prema asked swallowing her saliva.
“Big, very big.”
“I know you hot slut,” Premavathi said calling her friend a slut for the first time. To be fair to Premavathi that was an apt description of Lekha. For that matter that description would suit her even more than Lekha. “How big … that is how many inches was that piece of meat.”
“How would I know I didn’t take a measuring tape along with me.” Both the women laughed when Lekha said this.
“We don’t have to. Men will always boast about how large they are to their women. I sometimes think that the first thing they do when they become a young adult is to measure their length and girth.” Lekha was very amused by these words from Prema.

“Vinod did not. He didn’t have to boast. He was confident that the sight of his cock would be arousing for any women. It had to be over eight inches and quite thick.” These two women were so unaware of their own shallowness. Just like the men they too were just as curious as the men to know the size of their lovers’ tools.
“How did you know that then?”
“Well Rakesh is six inches, Rakesh actuallu told me that. I made a mental comparison between them based on that,” Lekha said telling Premavathi of her husband’s vital dimensions.
“Oh, Rakesh is six inches,” Prema said her voice belying her surprise,” my Yokeshwar barely touches five. These two floozies were unabashedly talking about their husband’s private part measurements.

Premavathi has had experience with men who were just that size, six inches that is. There were especially two men she remembered who had given her immensely pleasurable and satisfying sex. In fact, they were better than quite a few men who were bigger hung then them. Some men with bigger cocks had only caused pain and disappointment. Premavathi was very aware of women’s sexuality. A women’s sexual passage is only about three and a half inches or so. Even when they become extremely aroused it may expand to not more than double that. So, anyone who is equipped to be around seven inches would be already likely hitting on the women’s cervix. Anything more is surplus to requirements. Besides the woman’s pleasure spots are located much higher in the passage, within easy access, even to fingers. It was just that the sight of a very large pleasure pole was visually stimulating to many women. In some cases, it was frightening too.

“What else did you do after you took it out.”
“What else I started stroking his cock. My fingers were just about able to wrap completely around that hot flesh.”
Premavathi felt a shiver run through her, listening to her friend describe to her about her friend’s lover’s cock. What a pity he got murdered. Maybe she would have been tempted to give him a try too. Just like the men who got a thrill in stealing another man’s wife, tearing into with their cock into a pussy that belonged to another man, so too women too get a thrill when they cheated on their men. Not only because they were indulging in something forbidden and lewd but the thrill of putting one over their husbands. Sitting demurely and having a normal conversation with their husbands while feeling in their cunt the wetness of their lover’s hot seed that had spurted inside not long ago was a different kind of thrill. Some of the more nasty women among them like Premavathi would like to go further and seek to have sex with their husband’s that night itself. Describing how their unsuspecting husbands had eaten their pussy when the next time their lovers were humping them would result in a more terrific orgasm, both for them and their lovers. The poor husbands would be totally unaware that their ‘faithful’ wives’ lovers would be mocking them contemptuously as they ploughed their cocks into their wives eager and willing cunts. These lewd and bawdy thoughts running in her mind made Pemavathi’s fingers move faster in and out of her hot sheath.

“What did you do then? Premavathi’s questions now were accompanied by her soft moans and so were the replies from Lekha.
Vinod’s body still lay in the morgue as the investigations were still ongoing. He could never become aware that two high society bitches were getting off thinking about his cock that was now lying limp on his thigh.
“What else, I took it in my mouth. It was so good to suck. Sshhhhaaa…” Lekha’s fingers were working faster on her slit.
“You enjoyed sucking it Lekha, mmm… mmm… what a bitch you are sucking a stranger’s cock the first time he showed it to you.”

“Ahh..ahhh.. I’m getting close Prema,” she said as she saw her friend’s hand also moving rapidly inside her wet slit. “I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth.”
“We are both the same type of sluts Lekha, I like to make my lovers squirm by using my mouth too.”
“hhmm.. hhmm… Sucking a lover’s cock is so much more exciting then my husband’s.”
“I know the feeling,” Premavathi agreed with her.
“He swelled and throbbed in my mouth as he shot his load….AAahhhhh.” Lekha came at the same time as she said that closing her eyes as she let the waves of pleasure wash over her body. She heard a loud moan at the same time. She smiled to herself. Prema was also having her orgasm at the same time.

It was another twenty minutes later when Premavathi was back to her normal self and was about to leave Lekha’s home.
“Wait another two weeks Lekha, I’ve got a prime piece of meat, just twenty-five and eight and a half inches of delicious thickness. He’ll help you forget Vinod.”

“You are ready to share Prema?” Lekha asked with interest.
“Yes, sharing in a way, he’s going to do both of us together.” Premavathi had not touched Lekha today nor had Lekha touched her but she wanted to go through her fantasy of female, male, female threesome with Lekha as her choice. Today was just for them to get used to seeing each other naked and get excited in seeing women pleasuring themselves. Two weeks from now their fingers may not necessarily be restricted to their own cunts.
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Impact of Lust (Completed) - by game40it - 18-05-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Twilight123 - 18-05-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Eswar P - 19-05-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Bandabia007 - 19-05-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 19-05-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by srinivasulu - 20-05-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by RJ668 - 20-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 20-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Givemeextra - 20-05-2021, 07:21 PM