Adultery STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7
After listening such erotic hot description of my wifes fucking incident with my college mate my penis became fully erect inside my pant. Then I asked him to describe the moment of the 2nd day.
Shouvik: After having such beautiful sex with your wife manabi in the next morning , when we woke up. We both were completely naked. After got up from the bed manabi starts wearing her inners. I asked to stop wearing her inners. Then she asked me why! Then I replied that we have already seen each others personal assets so. there is no reason of wearing dress and as it was our last day of our tour so, there will be no photo shoot that day. Then manabi asked me, what we will do for the whole day? Then I replied her that today we will have just fun!
Then I pulled her hand and bring her closer and started bitting her shoulder to made her excited .she also used her tip of tongue to lick my chest and abdomen. Then we both sat on the bed on our knees and started kissing each other. While kissing she started giving handjob to my upward directed hard penis. After few moments i grabbed her head and made her down and putted my dick into her mouth and kept her head in the fixed position and start giving her blowjob by moving my abdomen very fast. She started moaning owwwnnn owwwnn .. ooommmm..ahhammmm
in between this for few times I takes out my penis from her mouth and replaced it with my testicles she loved sucking my dick. my dick made her horny.
It feels like heaven to have morning sex with your wife. Then I look at the clock it was 10.0 o clock. then I asked her that now we need to be fresh so, lets go the bathroom then I took her to the bathroom and opened the shower.
I never experienced bathing with a women together. We started smooch under the shower. With the high pressure of the water in the shower I couldnt able to breathe properly but your wife sat under the shower and started giving me the blowjob. Then I pushed her to the wall of the bathroom and started kissing all of her body. we both acted like that we both became horny then I pulled her made her down to fuck her in 69 position. Then we started enjoying 69 position under the shower. I cant able to describe how much pleasure it was. After a few minutes I felt that my cum filled her mouth. Then I we both cleaned our self under the shower.
Then we both rinsed the water with the towel and then I pulled her with my two hand and throw her to the bed. Her hair was still wet. In bed she gaves seductive poses to seduce me.

I felt that your wife manabi she totally sacrificed herself to me. So this time I tried to have sex with her without condom so, I just putted my bare penis inside her deep pussy and started fucking her. After few strokes your wife started moaning that I know you are not my husband but still you are fucking awesome. Fuck me more fuck me more.. umm ahha hhahhhaaaaaaaa
I understood that she dont have any problem to fuck her without condom. so I kept fucking her like that. I felt the softness of her wet pussy. Her erotic moaning also made her sexier. In these way I have given almost 100 hard strokes and then I finally ejaculated inside her pussy. She also got the same pleasure that I got. Then we stopped and both tried to take rest as we both felt tiered after fucking for long time. Then we both tried to sleep after an hour I felt that your wife manabi was sleeping. That time I got from the bed and put out my camera and clicked some of her nude pics in her sleeping position. Belive! me dude your wife is amazing. I have never found any one so much cooperative and frank in the bed. She can give pleasure to any male of this earth with her sexiness in the bed.

Me: omg! U have cummed inside her pussy!
Shouvik: sorry dude! I dont have any options. I was totally devoted to our sexual intercourse and your wife allowed me to cum inside her. So…….

Me : okk!! Now I have to give her anti contraceptive pills. Otherwise it will be a great problem.
Shouvik : dont worry dude! I have already given her by mixing it on her drink that last night.
Me: thanks dude! U have done a great job!

Shouvik: why you are thanking me! Rather I am thankful to u. as you let me to fuck your beautiful wife.
Me: I am thanking you because u helped me to fulfill my fantasy .
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 05:05 PM