Adultery STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7
On that same day, after hearing lots of thing from my wife, I have got a call from shouvik during my working hour and he asked me to come to his studio.
After completing my work early I have reached to shouviks home at evening.
He told me to take my sit and went to the room to bring his laptop.
Then I asked him! Whether he was succeeded on not?
He simply smile and said just wait. Then he kept his laptop near the front table and opened it. during the booting of the laptop, I kept on asking question but he did not gave any answer except smile.
After opening his desktop he searched various folder and then finally he indicated me a folder named manabixxx.
My excitement reached at its peaks.
Then he asked me to give my pendrive. I bring out the pendrive from my bag and gave to him. He started copying that folder on my drive.
After that he finally opened the folder in his laptop and started showing me the picture of manabi. After seen two or three images my palm became cold by body began to shiver.
I cant able to believe on my own eyes that the women in that picture is my wife, my lover Manabi. But after seen many pictures I was just mesmerized with her beauty. She was looking fucking hot.
In those photo She was wearing a white transparent bra, nipples are clearly visible and below she wears nothing. Her hairy pussy was full exposed and her belly chain was there below the naval.
In all of her pics she is looking confident and in many pics she is smiling so I conclude that she is enjoying the photoshoot very much.

Me: Did you clicks only photos or done anything more?
(Then he indicated his finger to a photo which was on the screen and asked me)

Shouvik : what do you think? A sexy lady is giving pose in a hotel room and I will not done anything? Is this possible? Just look at her waist. Its just like a beautiful pot. Look at her navel and his sexy hairy pussy. Can any man in the world restrict himself? Tell me?
Me: No. but how you have convinced manabi for all this things?
Shouvik : its not too difficult for me to made her convinced about my prosposal.

Me: How? I want to listen the whole description of that moment?
Shouvik: are you sure? can u able to listen those thing about your beloved wife ?
Me: yup. tell me! I cant wait.
Shouvik ok! Then. Just relaxed I will describe the whole moment for u.

Shouvik: you probably know all the incident of the first day. Then I will going to describe what will happen from the next day.

At the next day, I have asked her to pose in bikini! She agreed and then I have given her a two part bikini, Which was fully transparent but she did not refuse or didnt utter any single word. So, I understood that it will not be difficult for me to take her nude clicks.
So. we started our photo shoot session and I gave direction about the pose to her. She was just following my orders.
After getting some clicks I have gone near to her and said that u are not looking confident in your shots. So, for that first of all you have to break the barrier of shyness and it will only possible if u able to trust me and open your clothes. It is the first step to know each other very well. At first she hesitated but then I have gone close to her and made her and smiled to win her trust and then help her to open her panty by pulling it with my two hands from her side.
The panty falls between her two legs. I felt that she was breathing very fast. I made her relaxed and said its just ok! No one is watching her.
Then I asked her are you feeling free from before she said yes.
Then I started opening my shirt and pant.
Then she asked me. Why I am removing my dresses
I replied to her that for getting perfect shots both cameraman and the model have to know each other and have to break the shyness. So I am also going to be naked.
My enlarged dick then popped out from under pant. She cant able to move her eyes from my erected penis.

Then again I picked up the camera and started given her direction for pose. In these way we clicked some awesome pictures which you are watching right now in my laptop screen.
Me: then what happened?
Shouvik: In these way after clicked some naked photos. In one shot I have gone to close to her to make her understand the right position. While doing this many times my dick accidentally touched her body.
she understood thats why she aware me that my hard warm dick is touching her.
Then in reply I have said that for getting some good clicks this type of silly things occurs

In the sake of direction of clicking photos, I kept touching her naked body parts with various excuse.
In these way, In one picture, while taking the pic. I just gone near to her for describing the pose. and while doing this, at one instance my dick gone closer to her mouth. And she just stare at my dick as it she have never seen such a dick before and became excited.
Then I asked her, what are you looking at?
She replied that its came to closer to her mouth and she have never seen circumcised penis before.

Then I told her. watch it carefully! And if u like you can touch it also.
The she stand up and grab my hard dick with her right hand and she tries to check how much remaining skin can move back.
Then she asked me. Whether it will have any problem without skin on the glans penis or not?
I told her nope! there is no problem without skin on the glans penis, instead of it has many benefits
Manabi asked me to describe those benefits.
In reply to her answer I describe lots of things to her that a circumcised man is more good in bed than a uncircumcised man.
But while describing those things I have seen that she stills grab my penis with her hand and started moving it two and fro in slow motion.
Then in fun I have also mentioned that the circumcised penis is more tastier than the uncircumcised one!
Will you wants to taste it?

Manabi said no!!!!! I have husband.
Then I said so, what. The relation between model and the camera man is very common. And profession this type of things regularly happens. No one will mind anything and the most important thing is that no one is watching us.
Manabi: still!
Then I grab both of her shoulder and pushed her to sit in front of me. And grab her hair in the back and forced her to to take my cock to her mouth.
Then I felt the warmness and softness of her wet tongue of her mouth. She kept on moving her head and sucking my dick.
While getting blowjob I just took up the camera for clicking pics but she refused to getting clicked while giving blowjob.
So, I just obeyed her order and kept the camera to other side.
After getting a wonderful blowjob. I just takes out my penis from her mouth and Then I pulled her hair to make her stand.
Then I bring her more close and kept rubbing my erected dick in her hairy pussy for few minutes.
She started moaning and said to leave her.

Then I replied that I cant leave you in this moment because u have made me excited so. you have to cooperate me until this game ends.

Then I throw her to the bed and grab both of her hand tightly to the bed and started kissing on her necks. In returns she also started bitting my ears.
Then, I removed her white bra to made her complete naked.
Then I randomly kissed on her both boobs and kept on sucking her hard nipples also gave her love bites in her beautiful pairs of tits.

After that she made my laid in the bed and rides on my body and started kissing me all over my body. then I pulled her to the front and started kissing in her lips. I have never experienced such soft lips before. She was amazing. we kept on playing with our tongues. Then again I rides on her body and started rubbing my dick with her wet pussy. Then I bring out a condom from under the bed and put on that condom on my dick.
then I fold both of her legs in the front to make space for putting my penis to your wifes vagina.
My penis firmly fit to her vaginal hole.

In that way I kept banging your wife manabi in the bed. After few minutes I kept giving her hard strokes.

She started moaning
ummm ahha.. ahhhaa..
dont do that I am your friends wife.
Ohh,,, plzzz stop u are fucking to hard.. stop
Ahhha ahhaaa its paining..
Ahhaaa u have gone too deeper
Ohhh for god sake .. leave me..
I cant take anymore..
Ahhaa.. ahhha.. ahhaa ahaaa..

In reply to her moan I also said in harsh voice..
I will not stop bitch
Let me fuck you.
U dont know the pleasure of fucking friends wife..
So take my dick.. and feel.. the hardness of it
Take it take it.. take.. it.
Ohhh u are such a slut.. bitch!!
U are enjoying the fucking with your husbands friends
Common tell me ??? is it yes..
Common tell me

Manabi replied in her moans..

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yeessssss
I am enjoying ahhha ahha ahha..

After few moments of many hard strokes .. finally I cummed
Then I bring out the dick from the vagina .. I observed the white bulb of sperm over the head of the condom.. then I slowly removed the condom and throw it to the dustbin..
The again I pulled manabi by grabbing her hair and asked her to swallow the remaining cum which was there on my wet penis. She didnt refuse to take my wet dick and swallow even the last drops of the remaining sperm.
I have seen that she was enjoying the swallow and dint complain about it.

Then I slept with her whole night naked in the bed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 05:04 PM