Adultery STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7
After seen those hot images of my wifes manabi, which was sent by shouvik in whatsapp. I noticed one thing that manabi was not felt comfortable in those revealing dress. it was clearly seems from her expression. may be because it was her first experience to give pose in front of camera!
So thats why I again texted shouvik that she is looking sexy but she needs to be more comfortable infront of camera she should me more confident. So, just focus on that.
Then Shouvik replied: As it is her first shoot thats why she is looking quite nervous but dont worry .give me some time. u will definitely get what you want. Just have faith on me.

After that I was became very excited. Various things started running over my mind.
What they are doing now! Is they share a same bed in hotel? What she is wearing right now?
Are they are enjoying? How they are enjoying? My brain became full of this thought. I felt the hardness of my dick inside my pant.
But I dont have any other way to enjoy their moment instead of imagination.
In these way three days passed away very fast.

At the third day, she returned home. Shouvik dropped her to our home. I have seen tiredness in her face. So, I didnt ask her anything that day.
At the next day, morning in the bed when she woke up, I asked her about the experience of modeling! She describes that it was a very interesting and full of fun. She also gave me hint that she have given some bold poses in revealing clothes. I asked her how its feels? She told that It was very thrilling for her because she have never done these things before. But she praised shouviks for the cooperation and his direction. which makes her more comfortable to give pose infront of the camera.
I have seen one change in her ,that after returning from the tour, she became much more confident as she have shown dare to share the matter of posing in revealing clothes without hesitation. I thought it was the exact time to ask her many more question! I asked her. do you people share a same bed! She said yes baby! As we face very difficulty in getting rooms so, they had to adjust them in a single bed. They have no other options. Then she asked me whether I have mind anything or not? I have said no! in reply. I didnt mind anything because It is known to achieve something great we have to face little problem. After getting such answer from me. Manabi, gave me a tight hug! And said u r the best hubby!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 05:03 PM