Adultery STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7
After few days later! Finally the day came when they started their journey. I dropped manabi, to shouviks house .from there, they have boarded in a tata sumo. The back sit of the car was filled with various tools of photography. So both of them sat in the middle and finally they started their journey .
For the whole day, the temperature of my body have gone high due to a different kind of excitement. There is totally a mixed feelings and it is completely new for me. i have never experienced such thing before.
At around 11.00pm of night. I texted shouvik in whatsapp.
Whether they have reached or not!
After half and hour later. He replied me. Yes, they have reached their destination without any trouble Though they have faced a small problem for getting room. Because they are not couple. So many hotel refused them to gave their room. Finally after lots of searching they got a hotel by given bribe to the hotel manager.
I asked him? How was the room? Whether Everything is ok or not? And Does it ensure privacy?
Shouvik replied that dont worry! everything is fine here. Today I have taken some demo shoot of your wife inside the room. And your wife looking smoky hot in those pic though its just the beginning
Then I asked him. What she is doing now?
Shouvik replied that she was tiered after a long journey. So, today I let her to take rest. We will start our work from tomorrow.
Then I asked him to send those raw file to me in whatsapp.
He took few minutes and send me two pics of her in red blouse and a pettycoat, in which her cleavage is quite visible and her deep navel and her belly chain makes her more hotter.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 05:02 PM