Adultery STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7
After my conversation and deal with shouvik. He took almost a month to convince my wife manabi, for being the model for his photoshoot.
One day when I was working for a presentation for my college, suddenly manabi grab me from back with her two hands and give a tight hug. I felt her warm breath on my neck. Then I asked her? What happen? Why are u feeling so erotic today honey? She remains silent for two three minutes. Then she herself broke the silence and told that she have got an offer from shouvik to work for his new assignment for modeling. Then I pulled her hand and bring her more close to me and then I asked her? If she is ready for modeling or not! She was quite surprised by my positive reaction. Then she told whether I will allow her or not! Then I said yah! Off course baby why not! I have given u full liberty and space. U can do anything as your wish. Whatever you like. Just dont leave me. thats enough. I cant leave without you. she tightly hold me by her two arms from the front. And we remain silent for mew moment.
Then she told me that there is one small problem! I asked her what? She replied that for photoshoot she have to go to a different place. So, for this she has to stay outside for two days. I just acted infront of her that I was worried about her security. But she tries to convince me that she will not have any problem because shouvik will take her responsibility so I must not be worried.
So, I convinced with her proposal and allowed her to go for a photoshoot. After that she gave me long thank you kiss.

I felt quite hot after thinking that very soon I can able to fulfill my wish. So, after that night I just check her phone to see the latest conversation between them after I allowed her for photoshoot.

The conversation is like that.

Manabi: I am very happy. I never think that it will be soo.. easy to convince your friend.
Shouvik : o really??
Manabi: yup!!
Shouvik: have you said? that u will have two stay outside for two days.
Manabi: yup..
Shouvik: have you told him that we will shoot some sexy shot for my private collection!
Manabi: nooooooo? Are you mad that I will say this to friend??
Shouvik: why not? If he can agreed for ur night stay for two days. He may also agree for your hot photoshoot season.
Manabi: I think u know my husband very well? Even more than me.
Shouvik: offcourse. I know him very well after all we were classmate in college.
Manabi: I know better what to tell my husband or not!
Shouvik: u are not soo.. innocent like you seems! really
Manabi: oh.. then how I am ?
Shouvik: for me u are bloody bitch model!
Manabi: hey! Mind ur language! J I am ur friends wife so I am like your bhabhi.
Shouvik: then I am ur naughty devar..
Manabi: lol :o
Shouvik: lets have some fun bhabhi. I can wait to take some sexy clicks of your hot figure.
Manabi: dont get excited my devar ji. U will get ur desired click. I promise.
Shouvik: I am eagerly waiting for that day..
Manabi: mee too. Because I have never given pose for photoshoot before .
Shouvik: dont worry!! No one will be there except us. So dont take too load. U just have to follow my instruction.
Manabi: cool..
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 05:01 PM