Adultery STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7
On the next day, for the whole day I was just thinking about the previous night. How I lost my wife completely day by day. And how manabi can do this to me? On the other hand the excitement of watching my wife with other is damn pleasurable so I was totally confused about my status of mind
But finally at the end of the day I just understood that this confusion should be cleared and I have to take any action. Though it’s very difficult to take any decision but finally ended to I choose of enjoying my wife’s sexual activity with other. Though the decision is very hard for me. It could destroy my marriage life still I am ready to take the risk on behalf of fulfilling fantasy of both.

So next day, I decided to discuss this thing to shouvik. So, that he could do his work more easier. So at morning I have called him and asked him to meet with me. He asked me to go to his studio. so as per as the plan I have gone to his studio. He was busy with clicking photos of models. Then I called him from his work. He offered me a drinks.
Then he asked me what is the reason of this meeting? I don’t know exactly from where to start. But I have told him. Do u like manabi! He was afraid. And told? Whatsup man?? Any thing wrong? Why are u saying this to me? Then I simply told that I know everything of your relationship. He was quite upset by getting that he was caught by his friend. Then he replied no brother. I am sorry. I am just flirting with her. Your wife is so sexy! And I am a photographer. So I always search for a good model. So….
Then I break the silence. And said and so you want to see my wife naked infront of webcam?
Souvik understood that I know everything so. he felt shy and asked whether manabi had told me anything or not? In answer to him I said. NO, she don’t know anything about this. And she is innocent and felt on your trap. Then souvik , console me not to think like this and he was sorry for his act.

After few minutes I told him. It’s just too late. U have gone too far, now, u have to take the responsibility of manabi’s new avatar!

Shouvik: what do you mean?
Me: u want a great model?
Shouvik: ya !!
Me: then its ur duty to console manabi to be a great model for u.
Shouvik: what ??
Me: u want to see my wife naked??
Shouvik : no bro!! it’s just a mistake.
Me: don’t tell lie. I know its ur secret wish. Then its ur responsiblity to bring out the most daring model for u.
Shouvik: are you gonna mad?
Me: yess!! ur activity made me mad. So now its ur duty to finish this thing.
Shouvik: what are you saying?
Me: yess!! I will give whatever you want but you have to go according to my way.
Shouvik: I don’t know what are you talking about.
Me: be calm my friend. I am giving my wife to u! don’t you get excited.
Shouvik: yup! But what you will get by doing this?
Me: you will not understand bro. its my fantasy now. watching my wife’s slutty nature. Hahahah
Shouvik: In these way?
Me: do u have any problem?
Shouvik: umm No… I don’t have any problem. So, what I have to do?
Me: just insist manabi. for posing naked to u! I want those still images.
Shouvik: only still image? Don’t you want me to fuck your wife?
Me: would u like to fuck?
Shouvik: I will love to fuck her.
Me: I will to do whatever you want.
Shouvik: okay! Then give permission to her for modeling and let ur wife came here every day. Then I will manage ever thing !
Me: done?
Shouvik: done!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 05:00 PM