Adultery STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7
After watching those, conversation, I felt very sad because my wife was gone too far in order to fulfill her fantasy she literally felt into the trap of shouvik. She was justed lured.
For few days we didnt fuck each other. A mixed feelings grabed me all the time.

but I observe another thing that I felt quite excited whenever I think about manabis and shouvik relation. It makes my cock harder.
So all together I am going through a big depression. I didnt tell anything to her because I didnt want to destroy our marriage. so, I decided to let the thing happened and not to interfare them because manabi may have full liberty to live her life on her own terms and also may have different fantasy.
I love her and cant able to lost her at any cost. So I decided not to restrict her.

In home, we used to stay normal as nothing have happened. In between this manabi asked for my permission to vistit shouviks studio very often as she develops some interest on modeling. I just allowed her , without asking any question. She becames very happy for my support. She kissed in me in my lips and said!! O baby!! U are the best hubby.. muuuhha..
I felt the warm and softness of her lips and suddenly I felt that she is not kissing me. She is kissing someone else & I am looking helplessly to my wifes manipulation.

I am going through sleepless night for several days! My mind was divided into halves one is telling that Stop this thing otherwise it will ruined ur life. Another mind told me let her enjoy in her own terms and enjoy ur own secret fantasy.

When I thinking all of these things in bed by closing my eyes. suddenly I felt that manabi went away from the bed and moved to the next room . After few minutes later, I also got up from the bed and gone to the same room to find the reason of going to the next room at late night.
From the opened door I have seen that she was chatting to someone in skipe. I know the person whom she was chatting was none other than shouvik. I didnt went close to her. Otherwise shouvik will warn her. So I just maintain a distance to watch their activity. I cant able to hear the shouviks voice because manabi used the headphone to hear his voice. I can able to hear only my wife manabis voice. She was talking in a very low voice. I couldnt properly understand what they are talking about but one thing I understood that shouvik was request something to her. Which she was kept refusing. Then, I have seen shouvik folded his two hands to request something to her. Then finally she shooked her head and agreed with him.

After that, the thing I have seen, makes me stand like a statue.
She just removed her Tshirt, infront of the webcam and sat there only wearing the white bra.
I couldnt belived on my own eye. the way of my wifes betrayal to me.
She just continued her chat in that way. I couldnt understand their conversation. what was going between them but I have seen many times, manabi adjusting her bra to the correct position.
I also observed her several times that she was pressing her boobs and give some seductive look to him.

She was seems quite alarmed also because at regular interval she checks if I anyone is watching it or not? But she couldnt able to saw me because I was standing beside the door in dark and watching their activity from there.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 05:00 PM