Adultery STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7
Meeting with an old college friend - Shouvik

One day manabi and me went for shopping in Esplanade, there I meet with my old friend shouvik. He used to my college friends during my undergraduate days. We have spent lots of time by having fun in college. I became very happy to meet my old friend. Then I introduced manabi with him. Then I asked him about his profession. He replied that after graduation he became a professional photographer and have direct few short films and for few months he is working as a photographer in a fashion design company. After hearing I praised his effort and and also told that in fun that he is very lucky as he got opportunity to stay among the beautiful models all the time. He smiled and replied yahh now its my profession but u must not repent cause u have also get a beautiful wife like her and pointed towards manabi.

Manabi felt shy and smiled and pull me towards her and ask me to hurry cause we are already late and invited my friend shouvik to our home.
Shouvik was agreed to manabis invitation. Then we exchanged our phone numbers. I gave him both of our no. to him cause if I unable to take call so that manabi can take call for me.

On the whole way of returning home from shopping I told all the things about me and shouvik, which we used to do in our college life and How many girls of our college proposed him Etc etc.
After returning to our home around 11.Pm of night when manabi went to bathroom a messege came in her whatsapp saying hey this is shouvik have you reached your home??
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 04:58 PM