Adultery STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7
STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY

Hi my name is Soumen Das, Live in Kolkata. My age is 35 years. I am working in a college as a part time teacher. I am married person. The name of my wife is Manabi Das. She is 29 years of age. She was junior to me in my college days when i was in final year in M.Sc Degree, she was in 1st year of college. She used to chat with me in social media and meet me in college campus for notes and as a senior I used to help her. She is really beautiful and sexy. Her both figure and face are very sexy she is like modern women with stylish hair and modern dressing sense .she is 5 ft 4 inch height & her accent is like hot models. After few years of relationship and love, we married each other.

She loves me very much. I am really glad of her caring nature for me. Every time she tries to satisfy all my wishes. I also love her a lot. We were living a happy life. We were very happy with our sex life too. We both were very compatible to the bed. She never have problem with my size and I also don’t have any complain because her 35 size tight boobs and her hairy pussy which made me tempted every time. Her horny acts in the bed can instantly erect any one's dick. She have great figure with flat tummy and have slight vertical line in her abdomen. And she maintained it with regular exercise and yoga.
To satisfy my fantasy, she used to wear a thin silver belly chain. She looks actually like a sex goddess on wearing it. The single thin shiny chain on her fair and goldish skin toned waist, makes her 10 times more sexier than usual.

She is very frank lady. she shares everything about her past with me. How she lost her virginity and about her previous relationship & everything but, I never mind anything and never let to interfare the past with present. Infact, I was very happy with her honesty. Though from her past stories i could understood that she have some slutty nature. But i didn’t bothered too much because, I love her and can’t live without her, But while hearing her previous sexual stories from her, I felt tempting and excited but didn’t express this thing to her.

We live in our own two storied home in Kolkata. We have completed two years of our marriage and we are still happy and don’t have any major problem in our relation so far.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: STORY OF MY CHEATING WIFE & MY CUCKOLD FANTASY by soumendas7 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 04:57 PM