Adultery Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties
Part 10

Next day onwards, our life continued normally. Our son, Mohit had passed his twelfth standard board exams and had also secured excellent marks in CET. He finally got an admission in Bangalore’s top design school. So, we got busy with admission process and settling him down in Bangalore. About 2-3 months went in all this.

After we returned from Bangalore, Neeta was a bit low for few days. After all, she was a mother and which mother would not miss her son? But eventually, our routine without Mohit established. One good part was that the whole house was for just us. We could roam around inside the house naked if we wished. Of course, it wouldn’t be possible during the day time since someone or the other would ring the doorbell. But at evenings, we enjoyed the privacy of our own house. Neeta would freely move around wearing a tank top without bra underneath. I would be in my boxers. Our sex also came out of the bedroom. We had sex on the dining table, in a living room sofa and even in a quickie in a hallway near the entrance door. During last 2-3 months, Neeta had just once been with Jay. But ever since I had caught them, they had not engaged in sex. Despite no restrictions from my side. One night after dinner, we were watching TV in the leaving room, sitting on sofa cuddling each other. Neeta was wearing a pink colored baby doll lingerie and nothing underneath. My hand was freely moving over her smooth milky white thigh. Her head was resting my shoulder. The TV, being an idiot box it is, was airing some tasteless serial. The female characters in the serial were suspecting that the “Bahu” had an extra marital affair with her husband’s friend. I jokingly said to Neeta, “Imagine what if these girls find out about your affair and that too with my permission. They would faint!” we both laughed.

“That reminds me” I continued, “why don’t you invite Jay for dinner one day? May be on Friday?” Neeta looked at me and asked in a naughty tone, “Just for dinner?” “Well, dinner is just an excuse. Of course, there will be lot more things to do after dinner!” I had removed her baby doll’s straps down by now and exposed her boobs as we continued the conversation. “What do you have in mind?” She asked me. “You know what I have in mind” I said and kissed her boob. “I need a helper to work on you!” I said. “Ouch!” she reacted to my bite on her nipple. “Will you two treat me like your mistress?” she asked. “Not as a mistress, but as a queen, who likes more attention” I continued to play with her naked boobs. Her hand automatically went to her groins. “Feeling wet?” I asked. “Hmm!” Neeta’s eyes were shut.

I separated myself from her and retrieved her phone from the end table and gave her and asked her to inform him. She dialed her number and put the phone on speaker. The conversation was somewhat like below;

Jay: Hello?

Neeta: Hey handsome! What are you doing?

Jay: Oh hey! I was just working on responding to those audit queries you asked me to look at. You make me work so hard!

Neeta: (in a naughty tone) Yea! I like everything hard in you!

Jay: (Laughing), you seem to be in naughty mood. What happened?

Neeta: Nothing! I just thought of you. You know, I am sitting half naked in sofa thinking of you working hard on me!

I was getting solid hard hearing her

Jay: (With a long exhale), oh Neeta! You are making me hard now. (kisses on phone and now the voice becomes soft), I so wanna fuck you!

Neeta: Oh Jay! Sanju is hearing our talk.

Jay: (after a pause), Oh shit! I am sorry!

Neeta: Don’t be sorry! Sanju is enjoying it. Actually, he has invited you over dinner this Friday.

Jay: Really? What for? I hope he is not going to screw me!

Neeta: Shut up! Just come over ok? And plan to stay over and leave next morning. And yea! (in a soft naught tone), Come prepared!

Jay: Oh! Prepared! A 10 pack is ok? (starts laughing)

Neeta: Silly! See you tomorrow.

Jay: Listen, you asked me to come for sleepover. Is sir going away or what?

Neeta: No, he will be here.

Jay: Oh so you are going to have a double dhamaka

Neeta: (blushing) Got to go bye!

It was an exciting conversation to hear for me. Neeta had obviously fallen for her. They both seemed to have a great chemistry.

After she hung up the phone, I pulled her closer to me and showered kisses on her face, shoulders and boobs. I removed her baby doll to make her naked. I got undressed too. Then I asked her to turn over and inserted my tool from behind. At the same time, I picked up her phone and dialed Jay’s number. He picked up and before he could even say a hello, I said, “Young man, keep the phone on. I am fucking your girlfriend. My wife. Hear her getting fucked!” “Oh ok ok sir!” he fumbled. I kept the phone on and threw it on the sofa, near Neeta’s face and started fucking Neeta.

I asked Neeta to speak with him and tell him what I was doing. “aah! Aaah!” Neeta moaned. I again asked her to speak with him. “Tell him you are getting fucked!” I ordered. “Oh jay! I am getting fucked! He is fucking me hard!” Jay responded, “Oh baby! I am getting hard. Are you having fun baby?” “Oh yeah! Oh yeah! He is fucking very hard. Ah! Ah!” My every stroke was making a sound similar to a soft clap as my groins hit her ass. “Oh baby, I am shagging hearing you!” Neeta responded only in moans. I continued with my deeper strokes. In few moments, I had my orgasm. “Neeta, Neeta my darling! I wanna fuck you!” Jay continued blabbering on the phone. But in few seconds he too stopped. “You came my boy?” Neeta asked him. “Yes baby!” he responded. I picked up the phone and said, “That’s it for you today Jay! See you Friday!” “ok sir! Good night!” he responded. I hung up the phone. I enjoyed him calling me Sir!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 04:49 PM