Adultery Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties
Part 7

After doing some research online, I finally found one psychiatric therapist, Dr. Lele. He had written some blog articles about issues in married life. The articles seemed quite sensible. So, I called his office and took his appointment.

On the day of the visit, Neeta was nervous. She wondered what this therapist would think of her knowing of her dark side. But we had to do what we had to do.

We reached the clinic 10 minutes early. Dr. Lele’s clinic was located on a fifth floor in a posh locality of Worli sea face. It had a beautiful view of the sea link bridge. The receptionist greeted us and handed over a patient information form to fill in. The doctor seemed very punctual. Our appointment was at 6:00PM and exactly one minute before that we saw a couple exiting his cabin and next minute, we were called in. He had given us exactly one hour.

Dr. Lele was in his mid-fifties. He signaled us to sit in the chairs in front of her and offered us water. After we settled in the chairs, he started talking to us casually, asking about where we stayed, how long we were married for, who was in the family, what we did for living etc. We both took turns in answering his questions. Occasionally, he took some notes. After knowing reasonably enough about us, he asked us what had brought us there.

Neeta and I looked at each other and she signaled me to talk. So, I narrated the whole story to him. Neeta hung her head low as I started telling about how I caught her with Jay. While I was speaking, Dr. Lele continued to jot down something once in a while. After I was done, there was silence for few seconds.

“If you don’t mind, can I speak with Mrs. Neeta one on one?” Dr. Lele asked looking at both of us. “I am okay if Neeta is comfortable”. I replied. Neeta agreed to speak. Dr. Lele called his admin to take me to the adjacent room. The room had a leather sofa and few magazines and a TV running news. I waited there for about twenty minutes before I saw Neeta coming into the room along with the admin. The admin asked me to see the doctor. I looked at Neeta while exiting the room. She had kind of a relieved look.

After I sat in front of Dr. Lele, he asked me if there was anything I wanted to tell him that I didn’t want to say in front of her. I told him how I felt aroused thinking of Neeta sleeping with Jay. I also confessed to him that even when I narrated the incident to him, I was getting an erection and I was feeling ashamed of that.

“Mr. Sanjay, I must say, I admire you for the way you have handled this situation. It shows your maturity and a balanced state of mind. A common husband would have overreacted. Possibly beaten his wife or would have considered separation. But you remained calm. Regarding the feeling you got, I must tell you it is not abnormal”. Then he asked me since when I have been masturbating and whether I continued to masturbate even after marriage.

It was just 5 minutes before 7 by then. He called his admin to get Neeta back in the room. After Neeta came to room, he handed us over a paper each. The paper had a four squares marked. Each square had a unique label. It was a typical SWOT analysis worksheet. He then instructed us to take this worksheet at home, think about the Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities and threats in our relationship and take an appointment next week. We were asked to fill in the worksheet on our own, without consulting with each other. He also requested us to not ask each other about the one on one conversation we had with him.

Although Dr. Lele had not given any advice as such, we both felt better while walking out of his cabin. After exiting his office, we took a stroll at the sea face holding each other’s hand, ate chat on the street and at around 8:00PM, left for home. That night, we again had a good session of sex. While fucking her, I kept wondering whether she was fantasizing about Jay. That thought made me horny, and I prematurely ejaculated inside her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 04:47 PM