Adultery Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties
Part 6

Rest of the day that day was relaxed. We watched a matinee show, had some light lunch, strolled at a mall and by 3PM came home. Our son, Mohit was pleasantly surprised to see both of us at home. It was a rare sight these days except for weekends. But the weekends would be busy with household chores.

At night, when we got in the bed, we both were feeling relaxed. Neeta rested her head on my chest. My fingers playing with her hair. “Neeta, you know what, forget about what I said about the punishment. I think its best for us to move on. Lets close this chapter here shall we?” Neeta looked at me with chin on my chest and said, “Yes Sanju! That’s the best way. No complications.” “So, what will you tell him tomorrow?” “Don’t worry I will handle it.” She said. We both kissed and continued lying on the bed in each other’s arms. We didn’t realize when we went to sleep.

Next day, when we saw each other off in the morning, I asked her to update me once she has had a conversation with him. At around 11, I got a whatsapp message from her saying, “All sorted out. Will give you details at night.” I was quite eager to know the details.

At night, she gave me a complete dump of her conversation with Jay. Jay was very nervous that day. It seems he was surprised to see a Neeta looking very confident. As soon as Neeta reached office, she asked to see him in her cabin. She told him that it was over between them. She considered herself to be very lucky to have an understanding husband like me and she didn’t wish to screw up her married life for me. We both felt like a huge burden being lifted off of our necks.

From next day onwards, our normal lives continued. Our busy work schedules kept us occupied. Sex was normal, although not too frequent. There was nothing to complain.

About a month must have passed since the Jay’s episode. It was a Saturday night. We both had started making love naked in bed. I had cupped Neeta from Behind with my hands playing with her boobs. I was kissing the back of her neck and occasionally nibbling her earlobes. She then turned to me and pushed me to make me lie on my back so that she come over me. She mounted herself on my dick and bent a bit down so that I could play with her boobs as we looked in each other’s eyes.

As she let my tool inside her, she sat erect over me and started stroking. I was enjoying viewing her bouncing with each stroke. Her hands were on her head holding her hair as she stroked and moaned. After few moments, she seemed tired and asked for me to come over her. So, we switched our places and assumed the missionary position. I got on my knees, took her legs on my shoulders and then shoved my dick inside her. Then I pushed myself closer to her by assuming a squatting position. This helped me penetrate deep inside her. Now I started stroking her. She was very wet. With every stroke, she was moaning.

“Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me harder Jay!” she almost screamed. I was startled to hear Jay’s name and stopped stroking and looked at her with surprise. She also opened her eyes and looked at me apologetically. “Oops! She said”. Meanwhile, I didn’t know what caused it but I ejaculated inside her.

I withdrew from her and threw myself on the bed. Neeta’s vagina was oozing my cum out. I was still catching my breath. She turned to me and put her arm around me. “You mad? I am so sorry Sanju! I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Neeta said. “Can’t stop thinking of him can you?” I asked her. She remained quiet. I turned towards her. Her eyes were becoming moist. “I don’t want to lie to you Sanju. But it’s hard for me to forget my time with him” she was on the verge of crying. “Are you not happy with me?” I asked. “Sanju! I love you a lot. Don’t ever worry about that.” “Then what’s going on? Obviously, something is lacking in our relationship which is why you can’t stop thinking about him. Is he better than me in bed?” I was feeling dejected when I asked this question. She just kept quiet. I got my answer. I didn’t push her to verbally admit to me.

“So, what do you want to do now Neetu? Shall we meet the councilor like you suggested?” I asked her. “Yes Sanju! We should. I don’t like to keep hurting you like this.” “Ok! I will take an appointment with the councilor.” We both kissed each other and slept in each other arms, naked.

Next morning, we started off the day like usual. When in shower, I started recollecting our conversation from night. My wife, who said she still loved me, was physically attracted to other man. It was actually an insult to my manliness. But that thought was bringing erection in me. That was strange. I decided to ask about these feelings to the councilor we planned to meet.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 04:44 PM