Adultery Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties
Part 5 Final

Next morning, I got up at my regular time of 6 AM. I looked besides, Neeta was not there. I got up from bed, got freshened up and went to kitchen. Neeta was sitting there with a cup of tea in her hand staring in vacuum. As she noticed my presence, she got up and brought me tea. We both sat at the table facing each other.

“Sanjay, I don’t know how to apologize to you. I feel very bad for what I have done.” Neeta said. Tears started rolling her cheeks. I held her hand and patted it lightly and said, “Its ok! Its ok honey. I know I am not able to pay enough attention to you. We hardly get time together due to my travel. I am actually relieved that you are not leaving me”. Neeta wiped her tears and put her other hand over my hand. “No honey, I would never leave you. Its just that I couldn’t control myself and got carried away. I didn’t intentionally cheat on you.”

I got up from my chair and stood behind her, and leaned to kiss her head. My arms wrapped around her neck and said, “Its OK. It happens. Don’t feel sorry now.” She held my arms and leaned backwards with her face pointing towards me. I kissed her lips. She reciprocated. We kissed like that for some time before I whispered “Lets move to the bedroom”. She readily agreed and got up from the chair. We moved to the bedroom and again started kissing each other standing besides the bed. I pushed her on the bed and came over her and continued kissing. After some kissing and cuddling, she separated herself from my arms and picked up her phone. I looked at her disapprovingly. She said, “I am calling our maid to come in the afternoon and cook to not come. I won’t go to work can you also take off?” I said “Hell ya, Why not?” So we both made necessary calls. The last call we made was to our son Mohit to check on him. He was not returning home until evening. So, we had few hours left for just ourselves. We switched off our phones and then again got in each other’s arms. As we kissed and smooched each other, we started taking off our clothes and got naked.

There were few love bites on her naked body. “That fucking Jay has bitten you a lot” I said. Neeta’s face turned pale. She didn’t say anything. I looked at her and said, “Hey honey, don’t feel guilty. What happened is happened. You know what? Now that you have assured me that you aren’t leaving me, I am enjoying the thought of you making love to other man”. “Shut up!” she said blushing. “I won’t!” I said. “This is your punishment!” “What punishment?” she looked at me with a surprise. “Your punishment is that you will let me openly talk to you about you and Jay and tell me everything without any reservations”. She smiled and said, “Are you crazy?” “Call me crazy if you will. But I get aroused to talk about it. I want to enjoy that feeling. You enjoyed with him and now I want to enjoy knowing how you enjoyed with him”. She didn’t say anything. I looked in her eyes and asked “Deal?” she asked me “What deal?” “Deal that we will openly talk about it without you feeling guilty?” “Ok deal. But just because it pleases you. And we both kissed.

Then I pushed her a bit away from me and observed her love bytes and asked “So Jay seems to be more aggressive in bed” She just nodded. “Has a big tool?” She just smiled. “Come on! Don’t hesitate. I could see he had a bigger dick than me. How did it feel inside?” “mmm nice!” she said. “Don’t give me short answers. Did he fuck you hard?” I asked. “Oh! Very hard. He is an athlete” she responded. “How deep did he go?” “Very deep. Just like a dildo” “did you give him a blow job?” “uh huh!” she responded. She was blushing. She was panting now. I put my finger inside her pussy, it was slippery wet. She was horny. “Lick me there na!” she begged. I obliged. I slid down to burry my between her legs and started licking it. She moaned “Oh Sanju! Oh!”. I pulled my head and told her, “Don’t call my name. Call his name”. She nodded. I resumed licking her down there. “Come on Jay! Do it more!” she moaned. I was out of my mind to hear this. I sucked her pussy and tasted her juices. “Aaah! Aaaah!” she moaned. After some time, she held my head and said, “Fuck me! Fuck me Sanju!” I raised my head and said, “Sanju is still on tour. Call for Jay!”. “Oh! Don’t torture me now, fuck me Jay!” she responded.

I spread her legs and mounted on her and started stroking her. As I stroked, I slapped on her boobs and said “You fucking bitch! You only like young dicks!” “Oh yea baby! I yearn for young dicks! They are so fresh. Do it hard. Harder Jay!” She responded. “Turn over!” I commanded to her. “I will fuck you in doggie”. She got up from the bed and got on her knees. Holding her firm ass, I inserted in her. I saw love bites even on her ass. “Fuck! Jay has not even spared your ass in biting!” I said. She turned her head towards me and said, “Yess! It feels very sexy. You too bite me”. So, I bit her firm round ass on several places. “Aaah! Bite harder baby. Harder than this.” She screamed when I bit harder. It was indeed a wild feeling.

Now, I shoved my dick inside her and started fucking harder. I slapped her ass and said, “You fucking cock hungry whore! You dirty girl eating young guy’s cum? fuck you!” I slapped again. “Oh! I want more give me more!” “You want more huh bitch? You greedy dirty bitch?” We talked dirty like that until I finally reached the point of no return. I buried my fingers in her ass and gave a final jerk and loaded my cum inside her. And then disengaged myself from her and collapsed on the bed.

She came closer to me and rested her head on my chest and we just stayed like that in bed for some time. Then she kissed my chest and said, “It was the best session ever”. “Yeah! We should thank Jay for making you bitch like that”. “Shut up you silly!” she gently slapped on my head.

After some silent moments of caressing and cuddling, I asked her, “So how did this all happen?” “What?” she gave me a puzzled look. “I mean how did the whole thing start?”

Neeta first hesitated but upon insisting she started telling. So the story goes like this; Jay and Neeta had developed good bonding working together on a couple of challenges at work. Because of his dynamism and willingness to take challenges, Neeta always preferred him while delegating any critical assignment. They had spent long hours together many times at work. Whenever they worked late, Jay would volunteer to give company to Neeta till she reached home. So, they got enough time to know each other’s side other than a professional one. They exchanged many family stories. A few times, after hectic work, they also had a couple of drinks together.

So, it was one of such day, when they had a hectic work and decided to wind down in the nearby pub. I vividly remembered that day. I wasn’t travelling that day. She had called me at 8:30 that night to say that she is going to be very late and I and Mohit could have dinner. I had asked her if she felt safe coming home late at night. She had assured that Jay would drop her home. That night, I was up until 11:30 at night watching TV in our bedroom and didn’t realize when I fell asleep while TV was on. I was awaken to hear bedroom door getting locked when Neeta entered the room sometime around 1:00AM.

So on that day, after working till 10:30 at night, they went to a pub near BKC. Neeta had gotten slightly drunk that evening. While driving back in the cab, she leaned on Jay’s shoulders and she didn’t realize when they got into kissing each other. He walked her until the door and before she unlocked the door, they again got in each other arms and kissed. The next morning when she awoke, she felt ashamed of what she had done. She had also decided to have a straight talk with Jay and forget about that night. But when she went to work, Jay greeted her with a wink and a naughty smile. She had no courage to speak with him. Rather the memories of kissing Jay the earlier night made her feel horny. The whole day, she just tried to avoid Jay as much she could. That night, she saw a Whatsapp message from Jay which said he was still cherishing the earlier night’s moments. She had asked him why he is after an old married woman like her. In response, he had showered tons of praises about her dynamism at work, the way she carried herself, her dressing sense, her caring nature etc. Obviously, he was courting her. She fell for it and they started exchanging flirting messages.

Since then, they started making up excuses to stay late at work. They started becoming bolder in the relationship and kissed once in a conference room when it was just two of them there. One night they kissed and fondled each other in Neeta’s car. Jay fingered Neeta that night. Now, both wanted more. So, next day, they both called a day off and went to Lonavala and checked into a hotel and two rounds of sex.

While hearing her narrate, I started getting erect. She too noticed it. She said to me,

“You know Sanju, I am really puzzled the way you are reacting. I thought you would be very upset. But instead, you seem amused. Are you ok? I feel scared”.

I smiled and kissed her head and said, “Yes, it’s strange. But don’t be scared. I knew you were cheating on me for quite some time. First, I was angry. But later, I started getting aroused thinking of you sleeping with other man. I have done a lot of thinking about what bothers me and what doesn’t. Had you been emotionally involved with him to an extent to leave me for him, I wouldn’t be able to cope with that. I would be devastated. I am so relieved that’s not the case.”

“Oh Sanju! You are so cute. After every time I slept with Jay, I used to feel very guilty. Then I would decide to put stop to it. But Sanju, after few days, I would start thinking about being with him. It was like how you know drinking is bad but still want to drink. Today it feels like a huge burden gone from my neck. Now I have decided to visit a councilor to go through a therapy. I will never cheat on you again.”

I put my finger on her lips and said, “Hey! No need to go to a councilor. I don’t want you to stop this. Rather, I want you to enjoy with him. But with my full knowledge. May be in my presence!”

“WHAT? What are you talking about Sanju? Are you mad?” “I am serious Neeta. I have been reading about this open marriage concept. In an open marriage, both husband and wife have an option to sleep with other partners. But with full knowledge of each other. The couples said it strengthened their marriage.” “So, now you want to sleep with someone? Sanju? Whats going on?” A possessive wife in Neeta reacted. “Hey hey honey, don’t be mad. Compared to what you achieved, I am still a newbie. I just got a naked massage and hand job from a pro” “WHEN?” Neeta asked. “Just a couple of days ago, after knowing that you were having sex with Jay at Gorai”. “How do you know about Gorai? Did you put a detective on me?” She sounded concerned. So I told her how I got my suspicion and how I spied on her. I even played the voice recordings and showed the screenshot I got. She was shocked. In normal circumstances, she would not have forgiven me for tampering with her phone like that. But here, she had committed the breach of trust. So, she had to just let go. I took her phone and uninstalled the spy app right in front of her. When doing that, we saw the message from Jay on her whatsapp. He was obviously shaken and was concerned about Neeta getting into trouble with me. We both laughed at his desperate messages.

I sent him a message from my whatsapp;

“Jay, this is Sanjay. Neeta’s husband. Don’t be concerned about her. She is not getting in any trouble. Our marriage has always been strong and will remain strong even after last night’s incident. Actually, I would have wanted to kill you for what you did to my wife. But I love my wife very much. She says she always enjoyed every moment with you in bed. You have helped her meet her desires that I wasn’t able to fulfill. So, I want to thank you for that. But that doesn’t mean you are completely off the hook. I have in mind a punishment for both of you for your adultery. You will hear more about it from Neeta.”

I could see the message being read immediately. And got a one liner response “OK Sir!”.

I showed it to Neeta. She looked at me and asked “What punishment do you have in mind for him?” I smiled and said, “I want him to fuck you in my presence and see you enjoying him”. “Shut up!” Neeta was blushing. “Come on dear! You have a husband who is game for you to sleep with other man. Won’t you do such a small thing to please him?” “You have weird ideas Sanjay! But I will do it for you. I don’t know how Jay will react”. I said, “I am sure he will do anything you ask him to do. After all you are his fucking boss. Literally”. We both laughed.

It was around 9:30AM. We were still naked on the bed. But we both were feeling very relaxed and cozy in each other’s arms. But now, we also got hungry. So, we got up from bed and took shower one after the other and headed for a nice breakfast in a restaurant. I couldn’t remember when was the last time we had spent so much of quality time together.

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 04:35 PM