Adultery Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties
Part 4

Next morning, I checked my mails to look for any conversation snapshots between Neeta and Jay. The night before, Neeta was in rush to hang up on me but while I was taking a naked massage from that Chinese girl, Neeta was busy in romancing with Jay on whatsapp. Jay was praising her sex appetite and she was complimenting him on his lean strong body. But the most interesting discussion was about their plan to meet next. And out of all places, it was going to be at my own house. My son had plans for a group study and a sleepover at his friends place on next day. Neeta had planned a candle lit dinner for Jay.

So, my wife was about to make love with her lover in the very bed where she conceived my child. The feeling sent chills through my body. I was getting mixed emotions between the sense of being cheated and a weird erotic feeling. What aroused me was the wild and promiscuous side of my wife and what hurt me was that she was hiding this side from me. Of course, she must have rightly thought that I wouldn’t appreciate her sexapades.

But what was I really feeling? It appeared to me that the fact that she was sleeping with another person was actually arousing me. But all I expected from her was an openness. Did she not love me anymore? Was she going to leave me? That thought was very scary. I had to find out what was in her mind.

I thought about the whole situation and took a decision. I checked my schedule for the meetings scheduled for remaining three days of my trip and then called my admin to cancel the last day’s meetings. I called up the travel agent and rescheduled my flight so that I would land in Mumbai next evening at around 9:30PM.

It was very difficult for me to focus on work on that day and even more difficult the next day. I was getting goose bumps. My heart rate started increasing as my flight time started approaching. The flight was uneventful. I landed Mumbai and caught a cab to go home. Inside the cab, I started my spy app and instructed it to get me the voice recording from Neeta’s phone. The recording wasn’t clear but I could figure out that they were still in dining room. I could hear the kitchen sink tap. Neeta must have been busy cleaning up the kitchen. There was jazz music playing in the background. I had about 30 minutes of ride so hopefully they would move into the bedroom by then I thought.

As I reached closer to my complex, I again checked the latest voice recording. I could hear them chatting. I couldn’t make out if they were in bedroom or in the living area. So, I asked the cabbie to take a detour to a medical shop on pretext of buying some medicines. I just wanted to kill some time so that I could catch them red handed. I went to the medical shop, bought some cough candies and got in the cab and headed to home. After I alighted from the cab, I just lingered in the lobby and checked for voice recording.

There was silence for some time. So, I just waited in the lobby for some more time. Finally, I heard the kissing sound. Looks like they had started the action. I took the elevator and went to my floor and got out. But still waited before entering my house. I again checked the voice recording. Now I can hear some moans too. It was clear that they were in full action. My heart pounded so heavy that I thought it was going to explode. I very slowly unlocked the door and entered the house. The bedroom door was shut as expected. To prevent the Air-conditioning loss, I had installed the auto shut to all room doors. That helped.

I entered in the house and very gently shut the main door behind me. I kept my bags in the living room and proceeded towards the bedroom. I waited for a moment near the door. Took a deep breath, pulled out my phone, put the camera in video recording mode and very slowly opened the door. The layout of my bedroom is such that there is a small narrow passage after the entry before the view of entire bedroom opens up. So, the bedroom door is not visible from the bed.

As I entered the bedroom, I shut it very softly so that the latch wouldn’t make any noise. And very slowly, I moved further. There was a dim night light and I could see Jay between Neeta’s legs, licking her pussy. I just stood still there, recording their act. They were so engrossed in love making that they didn’t even notice my presence. I was shaking and erect. I stopped the recording and kept my phone in my pocket. But my mobile made a click while stopping the recording. That alerted Neeta and She pushed Jay and screamed seeing me. Jay too got shocked and he quickly got off and started muttering “sorry, sorry” and fumbled to get his clothings. His jeans were lying on the floor near my feet. I bent down and picked them up and threw at him and said, “Out of my house now!” Jay collected all his clothes and ran out of the bedroom. Neeta was sitting on the bed naked, sobbing. I left her there alone and moved out of the bedroom to check on Jay. Jay had done putting his clothes on and was ready to move out of the house. He again said Sorry Sir Sorry sir but I quietly opened the main door and let him out of my house. After he left, I shut the door and locked it and proceeded to the bedroom.

Neeta was still sitting there with her head buried in her hands. But she wasn’t crying. She had pulled the sheet over her to cover her naked body. As she noticed my entry in the bedroom, she raised her head and looked at me with a hapless look. I let her sit like that at went to closet and changed into comfortable clothes. By the time I came back to the bed, Neeta had put her clothes on. She was sitting near the dresser looking at me through the mirror. Her eyes were full of sorrow. I looked in her eyes. And asked point blank to her “Are you thinking of leaving me?”

She immediately sprung up from her seat, turned towards me and rushed in my arms saying “No, no no darling, You are the most precious thing in my life, and started sobbing”. I too couldn’t hold myself and started crying. “Why you cheated on me Neeta why? I couldn’t imagine what I would do if you left me”. She tightened her hug to me and kept crying. We just stayed like that for some time. Speechless.

Once our burst of emotions cooled down, I separated her from me and said I am exhausted now. I need to sleep. She nodded and we both went to bed. But it was difficult for both of us to sleep. We just lied on the bed pretending to sleep. Sometime late mid night, I went to sleep.

To be continued...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 04:33 PM