Adultery Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties
Part 2

So, first few days were not much eventful. The calls were typical. Gossiping with her friends and some boring office conversations. The whatsapp messages were full of typical forwards. Except for her school’s girls group. This was full of adult jokes. There was no conversation with Jay. I started wondering if I was unnecessarily doubting her. I felt guilty that I doubted her and decided to uninstall the spy app from her phone soon.

It must have been about 10 days since I had installed that app when I had to again travel for business. Once my flight landed in Chennai, I switched on my phone and started aimlessly going through the stupid good morning messages and deleting them. My personal email box showed many email notifications but I deferred checking my emails until I got in a cab. Once settled in the cab, I started going through emails. There were many emails sent by my spyware app. There were some call recordings and some whatsapp screenshots. I noticed a chat screen with Jay. Voila! This is what I was looking for.

My heart started pounding as I opened the screenshot. Neeta had pinged Jay.. "Hey Handsome!" was the ping. Jay had responded with a kiss smiley a good morning wish. He also asked if I had left for the trip. I further read their conversation. He had asked her to wear the red chiffon saree with sleeveless blouse. I remembered that saree. I had bought it for her on our last anniversary. Neeta looked damn hot in it. I continued reading the chat. They had planned to sneak out of office after lunch and go for a long drive. Fuck! My wife wearing a sexy outfit and going on a long drive with her young boy friend! I couldn't figure out whether I was angry or excited.

I put my phone aside and looked outside of window. We were now out of the traffic congestion and reaching closer to my destination. By lunch time, I had wrapped up my first set of meetings. I called my admin and cancelled all the meetings for rest of the day and checked into a hotel room. I ordered some food and pulled up my phone and used my spy app to send commands to Neeta’s phone. First, I checked her current location. The app traced her to the highway near Dahisar, north Mumbai. So, she was already on the long drive it seemed. I then activated voice recording on her phone. I started receiving a voice stream directly from her phone. The sound had a lot of background noise. But I could hear some music being played. It appeared like some slow music. Most likely gazals; Neeta’s favorite genre. I stopped the voice recording.

I again checked Neeta’s location after having my lunch. This time, she was traced to a beachside hotel in a place called Gorai. Shit! They were checking into a hotel? I started getting anxious and excited at the same time. I didn’t know how to react. I activated the voice recording on her phone to see if I could hear anything. I guess her phone must have been inside the purse. The voice was feeble. All I could hear was a sound of toilet flush. They were certainly inside a room. I stopped the voice recording and sent her phone a command for a picture to be taken. The phone being in purse, I got a message with a black picture. This was bad. I wouldn’t be able to listen in to what they were doing. I thought for a while and picked up my phone and called Neeta. She picked up at 4th or 5th ring.

Neeta: “Hello? I am going for a meeting. Is this urgent?”

Yeah right! A Meeting!

Me: “Oh sorry honey! Nothing urgent. When you go home, call me. I am not able to find my ATM card. I think I left in my closet. Just want to confirm else I will have to cancel it”

Neeta: “Ok! Got to go bye!”

Neeta hung up the phone. I felt a bit angry for being cut off like this.

I again activated the voice recording on her phone. My plan had worked. The phone was now outside and I could hear them better. I could hear some noise. May be they were kissing each other. I could also hear Neeta asking Jay to take his clothes off. I started getting a hard on with a thought of my wife making love to her colleague, who was half of my age.

I continued to listen to the live audio streaming. For some time, I could hear some soft moans and kissing sounds. But after a while, it was clear that Jay had started fucking her. I put my hand inside pants and started stroking my hardened tool. After some intense action, I could hear Neeta asking Jay to fuck her in doggie.

As they adjusted their positions, I could clearly hear the sound when his groins hit her ass. Apparently, he was giving a very hard and fast pace doggie fuck to her. I could hear her moaning and saying “hard baby. Fuck hard”. This was typical of Neeta. She always liked a hard bang. But this time it wasn’t me who was giving her a hard bang. She had found a young stud. Fuck! As a husband, I should have gotten upset to hear my wife making love to another man. But here, I was masturbating while listening to my wife getting fucked by her lover. So strange feeling it was.

After a while, the banging stopped. There was a lull on the recording before I could hear a flush sound again. I guessed they were cleaning up now. Later, I heard the mobile being picked up and then the clarity of the recording became poor. She had probably kept the mobile in her purse. I stopped the audio stream and kept my phone aside on the bed. I was still hard. I went to the toilet and offloaded the cum by stroking my dick heavily.

To be continued...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 04:32 PM